Chapter Twenty- Eight

Nicole’s POV

I walk into my fourth period and see Megan. She looks like she is debating something and can’t find an answer. I sit next to her and go to ask her what is wrong but Ms. Calder begins talking before I can.

“Alright class. Today we will be watching Romeo and Juliet. And no it is not the one with Leonardo DiCaprio.” All the girls in the class boo and Ms. Calder laughs. “I know. I know. He is very yummy to look at, but we will be watching the original. Please no one fall asleep.” She puts in the movie and cuts the lights off in the class.

“Megan are you ok?” Meg’s keeps watching the movie but shakes her head. “What’s wrong?” She turns to me now and sighs silently not wanting to get in trouble.

“Workshop yesterday.” I’m guessing it has to do with the play and nod.

“What happened?”

“Josh happened.”

“Josh?”

“This new kid. He’s just so damn annoying.” She sighs again and leans her head on the table.

“Oh my god! You like him!” I whisper yell and get a few ‘shhs’ from a few students. “Oh piss off.” I’ve been spending too much time with Niall.

“Shut up! No I don’t!” She whisper yells at me and I glare at the same girls that shushed us last time so they wouldn’t do it again.

“Yeah you do. Look at your blush right now!”

“That’s kind of hard to do Nic seeing as though I have no mirror.” She rolls her eyes and I nudge her arm playfully.

“You know what I mean. And you do like him.”

“No I don’t.”

“That exactly what you said about Har...” I stop talking when I see her head snap back up and her eyes meet mine.

“I don’t like him Nicole. Ok. Just drop it.” She says sternly and I nod and turn back to the movie.

Megan keeps biting her lip and I know she is thinking about something. Maybe it’s Josh. Or maybe it’s Harry. I haven’t talked to her about how she’s been doing without him. She hasn’t brought it up and I won’t until she is ready to. The bell rings and Meg’s darts out of the class before I can talk to her. Weird. The rest of the day drags on and when the final bell ends I rush out the building and see Niall waiting for me.

“How’d you get here so fast?” I ask before giving him a light peck.

“Ehh I skipped last period.” He shrugs his shoulders before taking my hand.

“Oh. Are Zayn’s bad boy ways rubbing off on you?” I ask playfully as we walk to my dorm room.

“I don’t know. Do you want them to?” He ask seductively.

“Tsk tsk tsk Mr. Horan you are a very very bad boy.” We finally reach my dorm and walk in. No one’s here yet and I’m quite happy. I feel Niall lean into my ear causing goosebumps to rise on the back of my neck.

“I can be bad if you want me to.” He nips the bottom of my ear and my breath hitches causing him to laugh. I push him away and turn to face him giving him a kiss to shut him up.

“C’mon. Let’s get to tutoring.”

“Do we have to.” He whines and I laugh.

“Yes. Now c’mon!” I drag him to the couch and pull out my chemistry book.

We work on a few problems and Niall still doesn’t get it. I think he’s not trying because he’s bored. I swear the boy can be so stubborn at times. He sighs loudly when he gets another answer wrong and lays his head back on the couch.

“I just don’t get it! I’m going to fail this class.”

“No you’re not.” I close the book and an idea pops in my head. I sit on Niall’s lap so my legs are on either side of him. His head snaps up and he looks at me with a grin but his eyes hold some confusion.

“What are you doing?”

“I have a little plan for you Mr. Horan. How about every time you get a question right I give you a kiss. Anywhere you’d like.” I kiss his neck and hear him lightly moan. Got him.

“Ok. Let’s get to work.” He removes me from his lap and opens the book again.

We keep working and it takes a while but he starts getting it. And because of the deal with each question he gets a kiss. They start off sweet at first. The nose, a cheek, a few pecks on the lips but then they get heated. Now I’m straddling Niall’s lap again and leaving love bites on his neck. I pull away and smile at him.

“I’m tired of tutoring.” And after those words left my mouth Niall’s lips collided with mine.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. I pull away first gasping for air but he takes this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues dance together neither fighting for dominance. I let out a moan when he runs his hands up and down my thighs. I feel him smile in the kiss and break away moving down to his neck. My intentions work when he lets out a moan and I see a purplish love mark forming in his neck. He won’t be hiding that anytime soon. He stands up and I wrap my legs tighter around his waist my lips never leaving his neck. We get to my room and he slaps my ass before dropping me on the bed.

“I must say Nic. You are a very very good tutor.” He licks his lips and I smile.

He takes off his shirt and jeans before crawling onto the bed. I pull his lips to mine and flip us so I’m straddling him. He breaks from the kiss and helps me take off my top and bra along with my jeans and cheeksters.

“You know it’s not fair Niall.” He looks at me with confusion and lust filled eyes.

“What’s not fair?”

“You always get me naked first.” I smile and sit up a little so I can remove his boxers.

He flips us and moves down to my neck making me moan. His hands run up my legs and I grab his length. His breath gets caught in his throat as I start pumping his already hard dick. He moans loudly and I’m glad Megan and Janelle aren’t home. I can feel him building his climax and remove my hand and he whimpers at the lost of contact. He looks me in the eyes before thrusting into me so hard my head hits the headboard.

“Shit Niall!” He smiles and I pull his lips back to mine as he keeps thrusting hitting my g-spot every time.  He pulls my hands from his hair and pins them down on the bed. I moan loudly and he gives me another smile. He leans down so he’s close to my ear and runs his lips along my neck.

“You love this so much. Don’t you Nic? You always say you love control but you are loving the fact that you can’t even move your hands right now.” He thrust harder and I moan louder. “Oh yeah you really do like this. Tsk tsk tsk you’re a very very bad girl.” He thrust again and I know I’m almost there.

“Fuck... Niall! Don’t... Stop!” I dig my nails into his hand as I hit the best orgasm ever and Niall cums right after.

We lay on the bed catching our breaths. Niall finally rolls off of me and pulls me into his chest so we are looking each other in the eyes. I smile at him and he does the same giving me a kiss on the nose. I scrunch my face up and he laughs.

“Nicole.”

“Yes babe?”

“I love you.” He gives me another smile but I can see he’s anxious for my response. It’s the first time he’s ever said it to me, but I didn’t need to think twice about my answer to him. I’ve known it since the day we met.

“I love you too Niall.” He smiles widely at me and pulls me into his chest for a hug. We fall asleep in each others arms and everything feels right.

(A/N Aren’t Niall and Nicole just the cutest!! Love them! Xx)