Chapter Nineteen

Janelle’s POV

School finally ends and I’m so excited! I love Fridays. There’s this club that we always go to every Friday night. It’s equivalent to the Jersey Shore club Karma. Except ours is a little more classy. Nicole, Megan and I get to our dorm and decide to take a quick nap. Today was draining to say the least. When we all wake up we get ready. I keep it simple in a short and tight black dress with stiletto boot heels. Nic wears a dark green dress that’s cut low in the front with black pumps. Gotta keep it sexy for Niall apparently. It’s when Megan comes out of her room that I’m shocked.

“Wow Megs! You look hot!” She’s in a coral short lace dress that’s cut low in the back.

“Thanks! So do you two!” There’s a knock at the door and Nic goes to get it.

“Hey Zayn!”

“Hey Nic! You look good.”

“Thanks. So do you! Hey baby!” I don’t hear anything after that and I’m guessing Nic and Niall are making out by the door.

“Hey babe!” I turn to see Zayn. Damn my boyfriend is fine!

“Hey sexy.” I walk over to him and he wraps me in his arms. They always make me feel safe even when nothing else can. He smile and gives me a quick kiss. That tease.

“Megan you look good.”

“Thanks Zayn. Ok are we ready to go now?”

“Yeah Megs lets go." I take her hand and brush up against Zayn’s crotch on purpose. Two can play the teasing game tonight.

“Niall. Nicole. It would be great if you two would stop making out so we could ya know actually leave.” Niall blushes and Nic just sticks her tongue at Megan.

We finally arrive at the club and somehow get separated. I know Nic is with Niall and I see Megan at the bar talking to some guy.

“You know you really look good tonight Nell.” Zayn wraps his arms around my waist as we grind to the beat.

We stay like this. Zayn holding on to me, leaving kisses on my neck while I grind on his growing bulge. I turn to face him and hear him groan at the lost contact.

“I love having this affect on you.” I move my hand down his jeans and smile. His breath hitches and that causes me to smile even more. “But I’m thirsty so I will be right back!” I laugh as his face turns from turned on to pissed in two seconds.

Boys. I walk over to Megan and see her laughing at some guy. He’s cute. Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, dark blue skinny jeans and a tight black shirt. No he’s not cute. He’s pretty hot.

“Hey Nell!”

“Hey Megan. You seen Nicole anywhere?” Megan laughs  and points to the corner of the club.

It’s dimly lit but I can see Nic and Niall. Making out once again. I really am happy for them. They are the cutest couple minus Zayn and I.

“They have been like that all night. They’ve only been up for air like twice!” We both laugh.

“Someone is definitely getting the D tonight!” We laugh again and I see Zayn walk over to us. “Babe what’s wrong? You look frustrated.” I say innocently. He smiles and takes my hand.

“Well I am. You see I want to dance with my girlfriend but she’s been over here for so long and I miss her.”

“Well then lets go dance!” I wave at Megan and leave her with Mr. Hotty at the bar. The night continues and I’m having so much fun. That is until I see him. Curly brown hair, green eyes, a Ramones t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and his classic white converses. “What is he doing here?” I point to the bar and feel Zayn tense.

“I don’t know? I didn’t say anything to him.” I pull away and walk over to him.

“Why are you here?”

“Because I can be.” He gives that cheeky smile of his.

“Well you shouldn’t be. I think you should go.” I can feel Zayn behind me and I see Harry look at him and back to me.

“Well I’m not going anywhere.” He begins walking to the bar and I grab his arm.

“You are not staying here and you’re not talking to her!”

“Zayn get your girlfriend off of me. Please.”

“Nell come on.”

“No. He hurt her! He’s not talking to her!”

“It’s not your choice now is it?”

“Look Harry you are not going to talk to me like that! I will...”

“Is there a problem Miss?” I hadn’t noticed the security guard walk to us.

“No there’s not. I was just taking her home. She had a little too much to drink.” Zayn speaks and drags me out the club.

“Let go of me Malik!” I remove his hand from mine and we just stare at one another. “You know damn well that...”

“Don’t. Can we not fight.”

“You’re just going to let him talk to her. We both know that won’t end well.”

“No, we don’t. We can’t jump to conclusions either.”

“Why are you defending him?”

“Because he’s my best friend Janelle! Just like how you defend Megan’s decision for staying with him for so long. Yes what he did was horrible and I hate him for doing it, but he will always be my best friend.”

“Well guess what Zayn? It’s me or him, because I can’t have a person like that around me or Megan.”

(A/N I know it’s a cliffhanger again! Don’t hate me! Who do you think Zayn will choose!! Predict please and comments are loved so much!! Xx)