Chapter Eleven

Harry’s POV

Shit. Shit. Shit. I shouldn’t have done that. God I shouldn’t have done that. She hates me. I know she will leave me this time. Why do I always have to do this to her. I enter my dorm in tears. Luckily Zayn and Niall aren’t here. I guess I spoke too soon because at that moment guess who decides to walk in.

“Harry? What happened?” Niall rushes over to me and I break down. He pulls me into a hug and I feel Zayn stand behind.

“Harry. Just tell us what happened.” Zayn speaks while rubbing my back.

“I... Can’t.” Neither boy speaks for a while. They just let me cry.

“I’ll make us some dinner. Alright.” Niall pulls back from the hug and gives me a smile, which I try my best to return. He walks to the kitchen and starts cooking. Zayn takes his place and sits in front of me.

“Look Harry you know you can always talk to us. You don’t have to keep everything bottled in all the time.”

“I know Zayn. Thanks.” He pulls me into a hug.

I know I can always go to Zayn and Niall. They are my best mates. They would always be there for me, but I’m not sure if they would if they found out why I was really crying. My thoughts are cut by Zayn’s phone ringing. He gets up and walks toward the dining room area. I can hear him speaking though.

“Hey Nic. What’s up?” Oh damn. This probably isn’t good. I hear Zayn gasp. Why would he gasp?

“What? Why? What happened to her?” Maybe this phone call is about Janelle. Hopefully.

“Nic. I don’t...” He’s cut off but I can hear the anger rising in his breathing. He throws his phone and marches back into the living room. If looks could kill then I would definitely be dead right now. “Are you fucking kidding me Harry!”

“What!” I yell right back at him.

“You little prick! I told you to fucking stop!” I see Zayn’s fist go up but my reaction is too slow. He punches me right in the jaw.

“What the fuck!” I hit him back in the stomach. He stumbles back but then lunges himself toward me. We are on the ground and Zayn is on top wailing on me.

“You hit her again!” I stop fighting back for a second. What did Nicole tell him?

“Get off of me!” I knee him in the groin and he rolls off of me. I take this opportunity to get on top of him. “How the hell do you know that?” Zayn recovers and punches me in jaw again.

“You put her in the fucking hospital!” I stop trying to fight him. I read his face and see he isn’t lying. Both of our anger is thrown by this noise.

“Stop. Just stop it.” It’s Niall. He’s in the corner of the room crying. He’s rocking back and forth with his hands over his ears and his eyes closed. Zayn and I quickly rush over to him. “Please. Stop.”

“Ni. It’s ok.” Zayn tries to sooth him but it’s not working.

“Stop fighting. I don’t like it. Please.” He finally looks at us. His eyes are holding so much pain. He looks so fragile. I try to pull him into a hug but he pushes me away. “Don’t.” His voice and eyes go hard. He quickly stands and leaves the dorm. Zayn looks at me with so much anger.

“This is all your fault. Don’t go after Niall. He will come back eventually. And you better not show your face at the hospital.” Zayn grabs his things and leaves. I’m left alone in this dorm and I’m in physical and mental pain. Why can’t I be normal?

(A/N Damn that Zarry fight!! And poor Nialler!! Heartbreaking!! What do you think will happen next? Comment please!! Xx)