Sharon

They all head to their own rooms to rest. Little Steve and Nat walk into their parents room and snuggle up to both Bucky and Aurora. After a few hours Aurora gets up careful not to wake up Bucky or the twins. She waddles down tot he kitchen. Her dad is sitting at the table he looks up slowly." Not going to trick me again are you?"

Aurora sighs." Is anyone else missing?"

Steve gives her a 'really' look." Not funny sweetheart."

She mumbles grabbing some food." I thought it was."

Steve shakes his head." How are you feeling?" Her dad hugs her tight.

" I feel like a whale that ate a rather large house." She hugs him back.

" Do you think you will have more after these three are born?" Steve sits back down.

" More....five isn't enough? I haven't had time to discuss it with Bucky." She smiles.

Bucky wraps his arms around her from behind." I don't know might be nice to have a few more."

She jumps a little." You scared me. A few more huh?"

Bucky smiles and kisses her cheek." You should be resting."

" I can't get comfortable." She rubs her belly.

Bucky bends down and kisses her belly." Hey little ones you need to let Mommy rest."

She smiles." Yeah I don't think that's going to work. I am going to try the recliner." She makes her way to the chair and settles in.

Bucky puts a blanket over her and sits with Steve at the kitchen table.

Bucky yawns." I think we should stay here at the compound since we are so close to her due date."

Buck she isn't going to like that." Steve stretches.

" Yeah but this is different then last time. Plus we are already here." Bucky smiles.

" I will go to the house and pick everyone up more clothes and Aurora's bag she packed for the delivery." Steve stands up.

Steve tries and gets some rest. He gives up after tossing and turning for hours looking at the clock sighing." 5:30 am." Steve gets ready and heads to the lake house. He goes around and packs bags for everyone. He loads the last bag into the truck. He stops hearing a stick snap behind him." I could hear you coming from a mile away."

" Good to see you again Steve." Sharon spits out.

" Hello Sharon, Aurora is not here." He turns around.

" Pity." Sharon steps closer.