Is it Time?

**TIME SKIP**

The girls are about seven to eight months along. Aurora walks up to Wanda and rubs Wanda's belly." How are the boys?"

" Active today." Wanda smiles

Wanda rubs Aurora's belly." How are yours?"

" I feel bigger then I did with the twins. All three are good and very active. I still can't believe I am having three more."

Wanda smiles." How about after our appointment we go for a walk around compound grounds."

"That sounds amaz..." Aurora starts.

" Nope...No way remember what happened the last time?" Bucky interrupts.

" My love I am sure we will be fine. Wanda would be able to subdue anyone before they got to close." Aurora puts her hand on his cheek.

Sam chuckles." You sure her powers have been on the fritz since the second trimester."

The girls both roll their eyes. " Fine we will walk on the tread mills." Aurora shakes her head.

Bucky kisses her forehead." Thank you babygirl."

They all head to the compound, After Bruce checks the girls they head down to the gym. They start to walk on the treadmills and are talking while listening to music. Wanda rubs her sides and breaths out.

" You ok Wanda do you need a break?" Aurora asks.

" Yeah maybe a small one." Wanda replies.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am sad to say this story is almost finished. There are only a few more parts left. I hope everyone has enjoyed this story so far.