Making Plans

He slowly moves her helping her to stand. Bucky helps her clean up and out of the shower. Are you ok babygirl?

She looks up at him smiling and nods. I am fantastic. They get dressed Bucky heads out to the living room. Aurora brushes her hair and lays down smiling to herself.

As Bucky enters the living room and stops. Come on man.

Sam and Wanda jump apart and Sam grins. What?

You are making out on my couch. Bucky turns around.

Sam chuckles and Wanda looks from Sam to Bucky. Well you and Aurora set the mood we just went with it.

Aurora is now standing in the entry to the living room. Her eyes go wide and her face and neck flush a deep red. You... you heard us? Oh my god this is so embarrassing.

Bucky turns and wraps his arms around her and kisses the top of her head. So what are we going to do today?

Sam and Wanda look at each other and shrug. Aurora looks at everyone. Well I think I am going to make some cookies.

Bucky smiles. Sounds good Doll I think i may look for a bigger place so everyone has their own room. That way I dont walk in on make out sessions or worse. He chuckles.

Wanda stands up. Oh! Bruce and Fury set up a safe house that is ready to go for who ever may need it Its off grid.

Bucky nods. Sounds good, can you reach out to them about it?

Wanda nods and grabs her phone Making a call to Bruce.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

** Sorry this part is so short. I hope everyone is enjoying this story**