Honeymoon

**Smut warning**

They arrive in Greece and Bucky carries Aurora in to the hotel room. He sets her down and she stands in front of him with her hands on his chest. He leans in and kisses her softly at first but it becomes more passionate and heated. He kisses down to her neck as he slowly undoes her dress letting it fall to the ground. He stops and looks at her. You are so Beautiful babygirl.

She smiles up at him and slowly unbuttons his dress shirt. And you my Love are so handsome.

Buckys lips crash against hers she wraps her arms around his neck and she jumps wrapping her legs around his waist. He catches her his hands gripping her ass.

He walks over to the bed gently laying her down. He looks at her and the leans in placing kisses over her shoulder and collar bone as he slides her bra straps down. He lifts her up gently unclasping her bra and throwing it to the floor. Aurora gasps and runs her fingers through his hair as he kisses down her chest his tongue running over one of her nipples. She gasps one hand grabbing his shoulder the other tightening its grip in his hair. He does the same thing to the other nipple letting his tongue linger before kissing back up to her neck.

She let out a moan as he reached down removing her matching panties and runs the fingers of his right hand over her clit. Her hips moved as he touched the sensitive bundle of nerves. Daddy please.

What do you need babygirl? Bucky runs his fingers over her clit again.

She gasps again and tries to form words. You Daddy, I need you.

Bucky nods and slips out of his dress pants and boxers. You got me babygirl.

Aurora blushes slightly and Bucky kisses her deeply aligning himself against her sensitive clit. Her hips respond she lifts the to meet his hips. Aurora whimpers and runs her nails over his chest. Bucky lets out a low growl.

Please Daddy. Aurora moves her hips against him.

Bucky grins and started to slip inside her slowly. Aurora moaned softly and moved her hips a little. Mmmm Fuck babygirl. Bucky slipped in the rest of the way and started to move his hips gliding in and out slowly.

Aurora moaned and looked into Buckys eyes. Harder Daddy please.

You sure babygirl? Bucky askes keeping his slow pace and she nods. Words babygirl.

Yes Daddy I'm sure harder please. She moans

Bucky kisses her deeply as he grabs her hips pulling himself out before slamming back in. Aurora cried out into the kiss digging her nails into his back.

Bucky picked up his pace pounding into her. Bucky kissing her neck and chest as he goes harder. Aurora wraps her legs around Buckys waist crying out. Yes Daddy right there.

Bucky lets out deep growl keeping his fast pace. The sound of skin on skin filling the room. He lets out a moan feeling her inner walls tighten around him. There you go babygirl cum for me.

Aurora rakes her nails down his back her legs tightening around his waist. She feels the beginning of her Orgasm ion the pit of her stomach as she cries out releasing it letting it wash over her.

Bucky keeps his pace soon his thrust become sloppy as he moans loudly feeling his release and cums hard. They both pant and Aurora keeping her legs locked around his waist keeping him held deep inside her. Not letting me go babygirl?

Aurora smiles. Not yet Daddy.

Bucky smiles and lays hovering over her. I love you so much babygirl.

I love you more. She smiles loosening her grip around his waist.

Not possible. Bucky kisses her and slips from her and lays next to her.