Is it Positive?

She shakes her head and they make their way down to the kitchen. Wanda and Sam are making breakfast for everyone. " Hey Wanda you know those things that i let you borrow?" Aurora clears her throat.

Wanda looks up." Uh what things?"

Aurora gives her a look and Wanda catches on." Oh...OH those things. Yeah what's up?"

"Can I possibly get one back?" Aurora smiles.

"Yeah sure there is one left. I will go get it after breakfast." Wanda grins back.

Sam looks at the girls then at Bucky." I am so confused on what just went down."

Bucky just smiles." Doll you have a seat and I will make you a plate."

" After that dream you won't let me do anything." She giggles.

He comes back with two plates and sits with her. Steve comes down stairs with the twins little Nat runs up to Aurora." Mommy up...up." She climbs up in her lap.

" Good morning sweetie want some eggs?" She holds her fork with some scrambled eggs to Little Natasha's mouth and she takes the bite.

Little Steve runs up to Bucky climbs up in his lap and put his little hands on Bucky's cheeks." Daddy." Bucky smiles as Aurora holds out a fork full of eggs for little Steve. He takes the bite and settles in Bucky's lap.

Wanda walks in." Aurora I have that for you."

" Oh thank you." She hands little Nat off to Steve.

Wanda follows her out." Want me to come with?" She grins.

" Yes please." Aurora smiles back.

They walk up to the bathroom and close the door. Aurora takes the test and Wanda set a timer on her phone. There is a soft knock on the door." Doll?"

" Yes Love?" She answers through the door.

" Can I come in?" He leans against the wall.

She opens the door letting him in. Wanda smiles and sits on the side of the tub." Almost time to look." Aurora bits her lip.

Bucky hugs her tight." Are you nervous baby?"

" I wasn't until now." She giggles.