Training

A few weeks later Bucky and Aurora arrive back at the lake house. Wanda greets them giving both of them big hugs. How was your honeymoon?

Aurora smiles. It was amazing and relaxing.

Wanda grins and wriggles her eyebrows. Mmmhmm I bet.

Both girls giggle and Bucky heads in to put their luggage away. With everything put away Bucky and Sam walk in to the kitchen. Movie night? they both say. the girls agree and set everything up.

Two months later Aurora asks Wanda if she wants to train. Wanda smiles and agrees. Ok meet you outside in ten. Aurora grins.

Wanda heads to change. See you in a few.

Aurora changes and heads down waiting outside as she stretches. Bucky walks up and hugs her from behind. Hey Doll.

Hey Love Wanda and I are going to train a bit. Aurora spins in his arms and hugs him tight.

Oooo ok I think i will watch. He grins

Aurora giggles. Alright. She continues to stretch as Wanda walks out with Sam. After Wanda stretches both girls square up moving slowly and landing soft punches. Come on Wanda I am stronger then you think.

Wanda clears her throat. Are you sure? Wanda glances down then back up to Auroras face.

Yeah I am sure. Aurora giggles

The sparing gets more intense. Aurora stops for a second. You ok Doll?

Aurora nods. Yeah I dont think my breakfast is sitting very well. Maybe the eggs were bad. Aurora briskly walks inside to the bathroom. she pauses a moment sitting on the floor next to the toilet and throws up. Bucky runs in and holds her hair out of the way.

Wanda and Sam are at the bathroom door. Sam tilts his head. I thought Super Soldiers cant get sick.

Aurora runs her fingers through her hair. We can get food poisoning though.

Bucky kneels in front of Aurora. Doll maybe Bruce should look at you just in case.

I am sure it was what I had for breakfast. Aurora looks at Bucky.

Maybe but humor me babygirl. Bucky kisses the top of her head.

She sighs knowing she wont win this debate. Ok just for you Love.

Bucky smiles. Thank you babygirl.

Bucky calls Bruce and makes an appointment for that afternoon. Bucky walks down the stairs meeting Aurora at the door. Ready Doll?

Yeah! I still think it was what I ate. I am perfectly fine now. Aurora kisses his cheek.

Come on lets go. Bucky ushers Aurora to the car.

They arrive at the compound and make their way into Bruces lab. Hey guys, Aurora have a seat on the table, Bruce says walking over. So you didnt feel well this morning?

I didnt but it was only for a moment. This worry wort made me come in. She points to Bucky. He sighs and holds her hand.

Well better to be safe then sorry. We have no idea how the serum works or fully understand the effects on someone that inherited it. Bruce explains.

Ok, well fair enough. Aurora squeezes Buckys hand.

Ok so I am going to take some blood. Bruce explains as he sticks the needle in her arm. Ok sit tight while i run some tests.

After about twenty minutes Bruce comes back in. Well? Bucky looks nervous.

Everything looks good. Bruce looks at the chart.

So it was just my breakfast? Aurora questions.

No...no it was something else. Bruce looks up.

Buckys eyes go wide. What caused her to get sick?