Scrambling

Steve is at the store and pulls out his phone as he stares at all the ice-cream choices." Friday call Aurora."

" Yes Captain Rogers calling Mrs. Barnes." Friday answers.

Her phone rings and see her Dads picture pop up. She ignores it hoping her dad will just think she fell asleep.

Steve sighs hearing Aurora's voice mail. He hangs up." Friday call Bucky."

"Yes Captain Rogers calling Sergeant Barnes." Friday says

Bucky groans hearing his phone." Hello?" He answers half asleep.

" Hey Buck ask Aurora what flavor of ice-cream." Steve waits.

" What why we have extra in the chest freezers that we put in the garage." Bucky sits up.

" She said that we were out and asked me to get some more." Steve stops." Buck?"

Bucky rushes out of the bedroom and down the stairs." Shit....She wouldn't." He looks on the counter seeing only his truck keys." Sam's keys are gone."

Steve rushes out of the store and heads back to the compound." She better not have. I am on my way back."

" How long have you been gone Steve?" Bucky questions.

" Forty maybe fifty minutes." He answers and then hangs up.

Steve pulls in the garage seeing Sam's car is gone and Bucky standing in front of the safe." Bucky sighs as Steve stands next to him." Sam's car is gone and she took her weapons."

Steve sighs out." Shit."

Bucky stares at the safe a moment longer." Language, We need to get Sam and head out."

Steve nods." I will call Maria and see if she can come sit with the kids."

They both run up the stairs Bucky going to wake up Sam and Steve calls Maria.

" Sam wake up Aurora is gone." Bucky shakes his shoulder.

Sam jumps up." What's wrong?"

" Aurora went after Wanda." Bucky stops.

" Ok we need to get someone to sit with the kids." Sam struggles to get dressed.

" Steve is calling Maria. We need to get greared up and head out." Bucky walks into the hall.

They both head down stairs and meet up with Steve the quickly make a plan and head out. Steve looks up "I made another call there is someone that is going to meet us there to help."