First Time

**SMUT WARNING**

Sam and Wanda nod as they both keep eating. He is so going in there. Wanda says taking another bite of French toast, Sam nodding in agreement.

Bucky quietly slips into the bathroom and undresses stepping into the shower. Aurora turns around and comes face to face with Bucky her cheeks turning a deep red. Hey Doll mind if i join you? She smiles and shakes her head. Good. He leans in and softly kisses her his hands resting on her waist. She wraps her arms around his neck.

Bucky breaks the kiss and nuzzles into her neck leaving little kisses and whispers close to her ear. Jump Doll. She jumps wrapping her legs around his waist his hands cradling her ass. He looks into her eyes. You ok Doll?

She blushes and nods. I am ok. He nods and crashes his lips against hers. She whimpers into the kiss and runs her fingers through his hair. He hips moving a little against him. He let out a little growl. Do you want me to stop? She shakes her head. No.. please just go slow I haven't done this before. She whispers.

He nods and lifts her hips a little. May I Doll? She nods and leans in kissing him deeply. he lines himself up and slowly enters her. She gasps and digs her fingers into his neck and shoulder he stops for a moment letting her adjust to the new sensation. You still ok? She nods and whispers as her breath catches. Hurts a little.

I know Doll it will fade soon. He slides into her a little more and lets out moan. Jesus Doll. She moves a little helping him the pain finally turning into pleasure. She leans in kissing his neck and moans and she rolls her hips moving with his thrusts.

She digs her nails into his shoulder with one hand and grips his hair with the other. He picks up the pace as he leans her back against the shower wall. She tightens around him the the new angle and he moans out God Doll you feel so good are you close?

She nods rocking her hips riding his thrusts. He grins and growls in her ear. Use your words Doll. She moans out Yes Daddy. He feels her grow even tighter around him and speeds up his pace. Come on babygirl cum for me.

She whimpers and moans feeling that she was so close she closed her eyes. Look at me babygirl.

She panted Yes Daddy. She looks at him as she let go feeling the wave of pleasure hit her and she cries out. Bucky kept his pace his thrust quickly becoming uneven and a little sloppy as he releases into her riding his own wave of pleasure. He holds her close staying inside her and nuzzles her neck. Good girl. She lays her head on his shoulder and smiles.