Happy Family

Bucky kisses her forehead." I will bring them over."

She adjusts herself slowly sitting up a little and holds out her hands Bucky smiles bringing over their Son." Wow love he looks like you."

Bucky smiles." You think so?" He picks up their Daughter." She looks just like you Doll."

Aurora looks at the twins." They are absolutely perfect."

Bucky smiles." Switch? I will take little Steve so you can hold Natasha."

Aurora nods and switches cradling Natasha." I wish I could have met her."

" You did once." Steve stands in the door way.

Aurora looks at her dad." I did? I don't remember."

" She helped to find you the first time." Steve walks into the room.

" I wish I could remember her." She gazes at little Natasha.

Bruce walks in." We want to keep you until tomorrow just in case."

Aurora nods." What happened Bruce?"

" We had some trouble getting your bleeding under control." Bruce explains.

She nods." Ok, well am I going to be ok?"

" We think that you will be just fine. Looks like the Serum that is already in your system is helping. But we want to watch you just in case." Bruce pats her arm.

" Thank you." She smiles." Dad can you take little Natasha?"

Bruce gives a sad smile." She would have been honored with you naming your daughter after her."

Aurora smiles as Steve comes over taking his granddaughter." Sure thing sweetheart.

" I'm going to try and get some sleep before they get hungry." She says yawning.

Bucky still holding their Son leans over and kisses her forehead." Rest Doll your dad and I have the Twins."

Aurora rests and drifts off thinking how lucky she is . The next morning Aurora and the twins are released. They get the twins set up in a spare room just until the threat of Sharon and Hydra dies down.

Three months later there is no sign of Sharon or Hydra. Bucky, Aurora, the twins, Sam, Wanda and Steve all head back to the lake house. Aurora takes the twins up to their room and lays them down. She quietly turns on the baby monitors and leaves the room.

She walks down stairs and out onto the back deck. Bucky walks up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist." Are you glad to be home?"

" Where ever you and the twins are is home, But yes I am happy to be back at the house." Aurora smiles.