Round Two

The timer goes off." It's time to look." Wanda speaks up.

Bucky kisses her forehead." Do you want me to look?"

" Yeah." She stands next to Wanda.

Bucky looks at the test a smirks a little.

"Well?" Aurora shifts and figits with her fingers.

" We did it again Doll, It's positive." Bucky turns and spins her around.

Wanda grins and hugs her." We are pregnant together."

Aurora looks at her." What? Oh my goodness congrats."

Bucky joins in the hug." Well when do we share the news?"

" Need to find out how far along then we can go from there." Aurora giggles.

Aurora grabs Wanda's arm." Oh my, what if I have another set of twins?"

Bucky's eyes go wide." I don't know but we will figure it out."

All three make their way down to the living room. Wanda sits down next to Sam and he kisses her forehead. Bucky sits next to Steve and watches the twins play. Aurora steps out back to call Bruce. Bucky was talking to Sam and Steve and glance around." Where did Aurora go?"

Steve points to the back door. " She went out back."

" What?" Bucky gets up and makes his way out back." Aurora...Doll? Come back inside."

Aurora ends the call and looks at Bucky" I'm right here." She walks up to him and puts a hand on his cheek." Is this about the nightmare?"

He turns his head and kisses her palm nodding softly. " My love please tell me about it."

He shakes his head." I don't know if I can get it out."

She hugs him tight." Ok love take your time."

Aurora and Bucky walk in." Wanda you and I need to go see Bruce tomorrow." She calls out.

Wanda smiles." Sounds good." Sam hugs Wanda from behind.

" How about we all go I need to talk to Bruce anyways." Steve looks up from feeding the twins.

Aurora takes a bite of eggs and quickly puts her hand over her mouth and swallows the bite." Sounds good dad." She pauses for a moment." Please excuse me a moment." She quickly makes her way to the bathroom.

" What's with her?" Steve asks.

" Maybe she forgot something upstairs. I will go check on her." Bucky glances at Wanda and goes up stairs. He walks into the bathroom." You ok Doll?"

" Nope...Not ok. I didn't miss this part." She leans back against the wall. Bucky wipes her face with a damp wash rag and kisses her forehead. They make there way back down and Aurora sits on the floor playing with the twins. Bucky sits next to her and smiles.

Wanda and Sam sit on the couch turning on a movie. Steve sits on the love seat." So what do we want to do today?"

Aurora smiles." I was thinking of taking the twins for a walk, just the three of us."

Bucky stiffens a little." Maybe we could all go for a walk."

She turns and puts a hand gently on Bucky's cheek." Ok that sounds wonderful love."

Steve smiles." I will go get them ready to go then."

" Do you want help dad?" She smiles.

" No sweetheart I got this." Steve gets up." Come on kiddos lets go get your shoes on."

The twins both squeal and run to their grandpa. " Yay."

Everyone laughs and Aurora looks at Wanda." Ready for a walk?

Wanda nods." Yup sure am sweetie."