¡bonus 1!

~𝚅~
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎

Grey has been at work extra long. It's like I never see him anymore.

"Honey, whats the matter?"

I looked into the mirror to see my mother behind me.

Grey flew her and my father to visit a week ago. The have been here since and even brought Mochi!

The first night Mochi slept in our bed, that didn't last long, because Grey broke out in hives. He sneezes a lot and I think that's why he sticks to his office.

Since my mom is here, we decided it would be a perfect time to go dress shopping!

"Do you not like the length?" My mother questioned.

Shaking my head, tears rolled down my
face.

"V! What's wrong?" Maddie sprung up.

"It's the one." I weakly smiled.

Maybe crying was a baby way to express my love for the dress, but I could truly see myself walking down the isle in it.

I haven't seen him in so long and I really want to look amazing when I do.

When we came back from Italy, he was crammed with phone calls and meetings. He came in bed late and left early. I would visit his office, but there's only so much to can do before you get bored. Then he went on his business trip to Cuba. And when he returned, it was back to square one.

"Aw baby! You had me worried for a second." My mom wiped her eyes.

I looked back into the mirror and stared at the off the shoulder sleeves, and the little delicate flowers.

It is perfect.

~

We purchased the dress and made our way back to house after lunch.

"How's Grey hon?" My mother asked as she took a sip of her drink.

Maddie looked at us through the rearview mirror interested as well.

"He is well. I haven't seen him much." I mumbled.

"Oh baby, he must be a busy man. I mean look at the house!" She exclaimed.

We pulled into the drive way and settled into the house.

Mom went upstairs to her guest room, and Maddie was busy with Leo. Doing what... I don't really want to know.

I knocked on Greys door and entered.

Walking in I saw Grey leaned forward in his screen. He looked at the monitor intensely and leaned back with a groan.

"Grey?" I asked before fully walking in.

He looked up and his eyes widen in excitement. I closed the door and walked towards him.

"How's work?" I asked as I came closer.

"Awful. Come here." He held his arms out.

I delicately went into them, but he pulled me onto his lap.

His head laided in the crook of my neck and he let a deep breath out.

"I got my dress today." I decided to announce.

His head sprung up and I could feel his lap move. "Yeah? You want to try it on for me?" He smirked.

"No! That's the whole point of the wedding. It's only then that you can see it! How do you not know this?" I lightly grabbed his chin.

"Fuck the wedding traditions."

Lifting his chin up more I shook his head lightly. "No can do buddy."

He didn't like the nickname and gruffed out an unpleasant sound. "I'm you're fiancé, not your buddy." He said offensively. His hand grabbed my waist and squeezed it.

I giggled and heard a little bell from outside. Quieting down I looked to the door and saw a little shadow.

A scratch was heard from behind the door and a loud meow followed.

"Mochi!" I sprung up. I ran to the door and opened it to see Mochi sitting at the door looking up at me. I picked her up and hugged her and walked toward Grey.

"Violet. Please take her out." He sneezed.

I frowned and he let out a groan.

"Mochi, You're super cute, but you're killing me." He sniffled.

~

THIS WAS LAME IM SORRY

HERES THE DRESS:

NEXT IS WEDDING :)))