•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛•

~𝚅~
𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚜?

The next weeks were chaotic. Filled with shopping and an overjoyed Jamie. AKA the biggest shopaholic.

I slumped in the dressing room chair as I looked at Madison's dress. This was the fifth dress she had tried on that night so I was a little tired.

I picked my dress out already but was just waiting for Madi. It was white flowy dress and I loved it. It had a straight neckline and sleeves that went farther to show my collar bones. It had a little ribbing on the bodice but still maintained it's soft look.

Madison had on a tight pink lightly sequined dress.

"Is this trashy?" She turned around with a worried look.

"No. What even is trashy??" I looked at her. "I think you look beautiful." I smiled.

"Agh, I just love ya V!" She smiled and looked at her body in the dress. "You know what? I don't care if it's trashy! Fuck them I say!" She declared with a huge smile.

"What you said!" I smiled. I was mostly excited to go home and sleep finally.

~

Entering the house it was quite. We went up to our rooms and I entered the big room to Grey on the bed. He held his phone to his ear and spoke in a different language.

Placing my bags down slowly I made my way towards him.

"Lasciarlo lì!" He said aggravated.
(leave him there!)

Hanging up he slammed the phone on the bed and grabbed his shoes.

"Are you leaving?" I looked at him as he hurriedly put his shoes on.

"I'm so sorry baby." He kissed my forehead as he headed to the bed. He put his phone in his pocket harshly and leaned under the bed to get something.

He pulled out an ammo box and another box. It was black and had a handle at the top. He put back the ammo box and held the black box.

"please be careful." I said in a small voice.

"Of course principessa." He lightly stroked my cheek.

He gave me a parting kiss before he left.

~

~𝙶~

I was going to make sure the fucker never lived. Once I got the call I made sure they kept him there so I could do the job.

He showed me not to let my guard down. It scared my angel and I'd be damned if it ever happened again.

I got in my car quickly and had Leo come with me. The annoying fucker had a plethora of weapons and some anger for the guy who held us as hostages.

Leo hopped in the car and rubbed the leather. "Grey-ie when are you gonna let me have a spin?"

"When your ass is dead." I slammed the drivers door.

Leo threw some shit in the back and got in the passenger, I didn't waste any time and left immediately.

Leo started to talk but I turned the music up loud. It was ear bleeding loud, but when the music would fade out you could still hear Leo's dumbass blabbering about something.

Finally we made it to the wearhouse and Leo's face turned evil.

"Alright, calm down fucker." I looked at his gaze.

"I want that son of a bitch to pay." He grimly said.

We made our way inside and Charles told me his cell number.

We located it and entered to see a bald man with a black eye sitting chained up in a corner. He cowered and squirmed around.

"Hey buddy remember us?" Leo bent down to his level.

••••
LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

sry i'm not abt to do a gore scene just know he beat him up hehe 👍😊