•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢•

~𝙶~
𝚓𝚎𝚝

We ended up ordering takeout, and sitting on the couch in the living room watching a movie. Jamie and Lucas sat innocently eating popcorn, while Madison and Leo were the complete opposite. They sat on the couch making out and interrupting the movie by their annoying ass giggles and weird noises.

"Can you shut the fuck up." I whispered loudly.

Violet was on my chest fast asleep and I didn't want to wake her up. They didn't get the message so I said loudly with a boom, "Leo, Madison stop fucking making out."

Violet sprang up and looked startled and scared. I woke up my angel. I softly held her head back to my chest and looked up to see Leo flipping me off.

I was about to beat his ass when I felt my angel cuddle into my chest. I decided it was bed time and I slowly picked her up in my arms and carried her bridal style.

"Leo. I'll see you in the morning, and when I do your ass will be fucking grass." I spit out.

Lucas laughed and Leo kissed Madison louder. Asshole.

I heard a groan from Violet as I carried her out of the living room. I went up the stairs to my room. I opened the door quietly and placed her on the bed carefully.

She moved her body around getting comfortable and I slipped in beside her. Her hands moved around until they found me and snuggled into my side.

I turned the light off and feel asleep with the most beautiful woman in the entire world in
my arms.

~

The alarm rang at six thirty AM and I groaned as I got up. Violet woke up and wiped her tired eyes.

"You're leaving?" She asked in a small voice.

I nodded as I put my watch on and looked at her sad face. She scooted her way towards me and a small smile made it's way to my face.

I slowly cupped her beautiful face and brought her lips to mine. Her soft beautiful lips. I kissed them tenderly. I could probably kiss them all day.

Pulling away I saw her sad look and slowly rubbed my thumb on the side of her face. "Don't be sad while I'm gone, ok?"

"ok. but promise me you will stay safe." She said with her sleepy voice. She held her pinky out and I looked at it confused.

"Pinky promise." She shook it out.

I laced my larger one with her smaller one and she smiled. "Seal it with a kiss." She grinned.

She came close and pecked my cheek and looked away with a blush. I was about to give her a real kiss when a loud obnoxious knock knocked the door.

"Grey! The jet is ready, come on buddy." Leo said. I knew he was fucking with me, but he wouldn't be in a minute with a punch to his face.

"Fuck off." I yelled. Violet giggled and put her hands on my chest.

"You should get going." She smiled. I nodded and grabbed my bags. One more kiss couldn't hurt right?

~

Boarding the jet was a fucking relief. The  entire drive, Leo wouldn't shut up about cars. I love cars but talking to this ass-wipe is exhausting.

"And the old Ford Thunderbirds are so fucking sexy." He looked at me with a smirk.

I ignored him and went up the stairs to jet. He still talked of course and I was getting sick of it. I made my way to my seat and sighed annoyed as he sat across from me.

"I'm thinking of getting a Dodge Viper." He rested his arms on the arm rests.

I had enough and punched him square in the face. Blood spewed from his nose and his hands went immediately to his nose.

"Grey! You need to control your temper!" He looked at me with wide eyes and said it sarcastically. Blood trailed down his nose and he smirked.

"Shut. The fuck. Up." I looked out the window.

A flight attendant made her way towards him with frantic eyes. "Oh my! Do you-do you want me to help with that - or."

"Can I just have a napkin darling? This happens all the time." He laughed.

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞

k so i kinda used the pinky promise in both of my books but!

I THINK ITS CUTE. so let me have my moment <3