•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎•

~𝚅~
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

I went up the two flights of staris and looked for Grey everywhere. Eventually I got to his room and knocked before entering.

When I opened the door I saw Grey sitting on his bed with his feet on the ground. He had a gun in his hands and ammo in the other. He entered a magazine in the gun causing a sound to emit the room.

"H-Hey dinner is um... ruined." I cleared my throat.

He looked up as I made my way towards him the entire time. I looked at the gun nervously and back at Grey a teensy bit scared.

He placed the ammo down and held his arm out for me. I stood next to his arm rather than  in it, until he snaked his arm around my waist and brought me closer.

"I know it looks intimidating, but I need you to be confident with it."

I sat on his left leg as I held the gun in his right arm.

"Do you want to hold it? It's on safety so don't worry about it going off." He held the gun like it was nothing.

I took it slowly and it felt heavier than I expected. It had an oil-ish coating and was fully metal. It was from what I could tell a handgun.

As I held it he explained all the parts and how to shoot. The recoil wasn't strong on this one so if I was to ever use it, it wouldn't be bad.

"Violet." He stroked my cheek. "I have to go on a little trip, but while I'm gone I want you to have this on you at all times." He clutched my hand with the gun in it.

"Why would I need a gun?" I looked down at it.

"Protection. Do not just play with it, or be careless about it. ok?" He looked into my eyes.

I nodded already knowing I wouldn't touch it, unless it really came down to needing it. "W-Where are you going?"

"Russia. Only a week for business, Leo is coming with me." He answered simply.

My eyes widened at the long trip they would go through. "Oh, when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning."

Tomorrow morning!! I barely have anytime with him!

He must've saw my sad expression as he cupped my cheeks. "Don't be sad my principessa."

I gave a sad smile but looked away. "Um so dinner, uh it's... ruined." I changed the subject.

I had to change the subject or else I would cry. Sure it's only a week, but I've gotten closer with Grey and every time that happens it's like something coincidentally comes up.

"What do you mean ruined?" He asked slowly.

I turned my head to him and gave a guilty smile. "I mean the chicken is literally black from being burnt. And the kitchen almost went down in flames."

His eyes shoot open and he gently placed the gun down and took me with him off his lap to rush downstairs. He held my hand as he went downstairs quickly and we made our way to the kitchen practically sprinting. I fumbled a little down the stairs since he's much faster than me.

I was exhausted by the time we got to the kitchen, and Grey was bewildered at the sight. White foam from the extinguisher was spread everywhere and slowly dying down. A burning smell filled the kitchen and Leo, Jamie, Madi, and Lucas looked at Grey nervously.

Grey looked up and breathed an aggravated breath and pulled me to his side a little aggressively. He didn't hurt me at all, he just hugged me a little too tight.

"Who did this." He said in a calm tone.

Everyone looked around and Jamie and Madi looked away. I looked around and realized they would be in trouble if they fessed up so I took one for the team.

"I-It was m-me." I gulped out.

Grey looked down at me confused and looked at me for any signs of lying. I gave a small smile and he picked me up.

"It was you?" He looked at me with a scary gaze as he picked me up to be eye level with him.

My eyebrows went down in worry and he saw my expression of guilt.

"You. Will never. Step a foot in the kitchen baby." He said in an aggressive tone, but kissed my temple and walked me out of the kitchen.

I looked back at the group and saw them praising me. Jamie sent me air kisses and Leo for once smiled a genuine smile.

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW