•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝•

~𝚅~
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎

The guys were in bad shape, and after Mason and Opal hopped in the car we left to the hospital.

I sat in Grey's hospital room and bounced my leg up and down nervously. I waited for Grey to get out of the shower since we were covered in blood. The nurses wanted to assist him to help with any discomfort. So I sat in the room's chair anxiously waiting.

"Violet Jones?" The nurse asked.

"Yes?" I pretended to be his wife so I could come with.

"Grey seems to be um, resisting assistance. He tells us you are a nurse?"

I nod my head. "That's correct, do you need help with something?"

"Technically this is illegal, but we need help. Since you are a nurse, can you please assist your husband?" She asked.

My face blushes but I nod stupidly. "yeah- that's ok." I squeak out.

"Perfect, I trust you know where the bathroom is." With that she left the room and a nurse hurriedly left the bathroom and practically leaped out the door.

Making my way to the bathroom I lightly opened the door to see Grey in a chair with his head hanging. His shirt was off but he was still in these weird pants the crazy people put him in. Crazy people as in the kidnappers.

"grey?"

He lifted his head I saw he was in pain.

Rushing to him I looked at his chest to see several cut mark and his face was covered in blood and bruises. I put my hands around his face and pressed him to my chest. "Le-Let's clean you up." I went to the water and turned it on with shaking hands .

Considering I was covered in blood it didn't matter If I got wet. I lightly held the shower head to his hair and rubbed my hands to get rid of all the blood. I then uncovered a huge cut under his eye and traced across his check. That's going to leave a scar.

"Oh Grey," I pushed his hair back. Tears ran down my face with no halt and I felt his hand come up to my waist. He looked into my eyes and I went down his chest and arms with the water.

"May I?" I tugged at his pants. He nodded and I pulled them down. I didn't dare go farther and tried to look only for any signs of injury.

What I had so far was that his right leg had a huge bruise and his arms were weak. His stomach looked starved and his chest had burn marks and scabs of scratches and deep wounds. They seemed to have targeted his upper body and leave his lower half with nothing but bruises.

I locked my arms around his neck and melted. "I'm so sorry. I wish you weren't in this much pain." I cried.

~

I dried us off and sat back in the chair as I watched him sleep. The nurses helped bring him to his bed and put him in a gown. He would push them off if they tried bringing his briefs down so they just gave up.

I had to be in the room or else he would throw a tantrum and we only learned that when they tended to his wounds. They kicked me out but with a few yells and shouts from Grey, they dragged me right back in.

I held his hand as they cleaned him up and now we sat here quietly in peace. He was knocked out and I just held his hand like I'd loose it if I let it go.

Looking at him my tears never stopped and I don't know if they ever will after seeing Grey in so much pain.

I sniffled and held his hand up. "You promised." I kissed his hand. "You promised."

••••
LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW