•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎•

~𝚅~
𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜

Walking around Venice my hand swung in Grey's as I jumped around. I was walking- barely at that- but walking.

"Grey! Look at the diamonds."

Grey's body went flying backwards as I pressed my face into the window.

"Let's go in." Grey opened the door.

"don't be silly." I whispered with wide eyes.

A man with dark brown hair and tight curls greeted us. He spoke in english but with a thick accent.

It was fancy in here. A little too much in my opinion.

"Are looking for anything in particular today?" The man asked and displayed his hands to the jewelry.

"Something for the lady." Grey pulled me up from behind him.

My face turned hot and I looked away into Greys eyes. To say I was embarrassed was an understatement.

"We-Well we are just looking really." I pulled my hand out from Grey's and put it in my hair.

"Well if you need anything don't be afraid to ask. My name is Marco." He bowed his head before leaving.

"I want to leave." I looked around.

"Let's just look." Grey pushed me forward by the end of my back.

We walked looking at the sparkly jewelry and my eye caught a necklace. Rings and earrings I liked, but necklaces I love. I've only had one pair of diamonds and they were earrings from my parents.

"You like that amore?" Grey whispered in my ear.

Is it bad my legs started buck. From words.

Words Violet. Get a grip.

"yeah." I whispered.

I looked down at it and my hand pressed against the glass lightly. The lights illuminated the whole case and made the diamonds bounce off it. They were different though, and had more of a brown tint.

"These are our finest Chocolate Diamonds." The man came behind the counter.

"Chocolate?" I looked at him funny.

"Yes. It's own by a company named Le Vian. They basically own all Chocolate Diamonds. Would you like to try it on?" He titled his head.

"N-no, no thank you." I smiled kindly.

Behind me I could feel Grey nod his head and whisper something. Looking up I saw him mouthing the man to bring them out and so the man opened the case.

"Just try them. I think it would compliment your hair." He smiles a dazzling smile.

I huff a tiny bit and nod. I delicately lay it on my chest and-

Oh my gosh do they look amazing.

"We'll take it." Grey smiles at the man.

The smile I didn't even know was on my face instantly disappears. I turn around quickly and look at him. I wait for him to look down and realize I'm trying to talk to him, but he doesn't even realize.

"Grey Jones. You need to stop." I growl out. He looks down and laughs.

He laughs at my face! Never has he ever done that!

"How would you like to make payments?" The man looks at a screen and holds a calculator.

"Not necessary. Full payment will do." He pulls his wallet out.

"Stop! Stop!" I try to snatch his wallet.

"Are you sure sir? This necklace is-"

"I'm sure." He smiles.

I delicately take the necklace off  place it on the counter. Taking the card from his two fingers I put it in the crook of my arm as I cross my arms.

"I'm so sorry, to waist your time sir. We won't be purchasing." I grab Grey's hand.

I got to walk away but Grey stands there and mouths something to the guy before leaving.

Once out the shop I yell at him.

"Grey Elliot Jones! What is wrong with you?" I stuff the card in his front pocket.

"Look Violet. I really love you, and when you love them you give them special things. I want to give you something you'll enjoy and wear." He looks away and looks almost embarrassed.

"I don't want materialistic things when I have you." I smile. I grab his hands and he holds it firmly.

"you're cheesy." Grey scoffs.

I let out a gasp and unlock my hand but it's stuck to his and he won't let me go.

~

We end up at a bowling alley and I'm winning!

"You need help my love?" I come behind him and place my hand on his.

He turns around with a mean face as he realizes he's losing. sore loser.

"My love?" He asks as he situates his body to the alley.

"Grey is a bit redundant. Unless you want sidekick or buddy back!"

"I'll take my love." He smirked and brought me closer.

He brought me closer because he's a show off and got a strike. I watched the ten pins fall down and scoffed.

"Whatever show off." I went to turn around but he grabbed my forearm and spun me around. He kissed me gently and then let me go.
••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

IM SO SORRY THIS IS TRAILING ON U CAN PROB SKIP.