•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎•

~𝚅~
𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

We did some sight seeing before we left to Venice. Once we got there we went to our condo right away.

I headed to the store alone while Grey took a nap and grabbed some essentials. I tried to figure out what they were and the currency exchange details. It was a bit confusing but I figured it out eventually!

I headed back to the condo with an arm full of goodies and entered our elevator.  When I got to the room, Grey was still asleep. So I woke him up with a mean way. I tapped his cheek and he shook his head, but then I jumped on his chest and he woke up immediately.

"AGH." His eyes shot up and he looked around the room worried.

He wakes up now with a different energy. With a sorta scared and confused energy.

"Grey, Grey! It's just me." I cupped his cheeks.

"Violet, please don't wake me up like that." He hung his head low. His hair covered his face and I felt bad.

"I keep forgetting- I'm so sorry. I-" I lifted his curls up.

"Shh, shhh, forget about it." He mumbled.

"Let's go out for dinner. I'll pay since I have been waking you up this entire trip. Which I'm really so-"

He cut me off with a kiss and said, "Ok baby."

~

I exit the bathroom in a dress I spent all day thinking of. Exiting I see Grey on the bed looking at his phone. He sneaks a glance up and then does a double take, throwing his phone on the bed.

"bellissima." Grey gets up and walks towards me.

"Do you like it?" I ask and spin my dress.

Its not too flowy but I still wanted to twirl. It's a mid thigh length dress that is white with little flowers on it. I grabbed one of Grey's white button ups and put it on in case I got cold.

"Love it." He ran a hand behind my head. His head reached down and I gave a quick peck.

"We have reservations! So let's get going." I grabbed my chain purse.

"You made reservations?" Grey looked confused.

I shook my head and laughed. "no, but it's getting late." I looked at the microwave time.

"Baby, they eat around nine here." He scoffed.

"Well it's 8:45 so by the time we get-" I stopped explaining. "I don't have explain myself,
come on."

He held my hand as I trailed him to the elevator. Stepping in after me, I took out my phone to get the directions ready.

"You're so gorgeous." Grey kissed my temple.

I smiled and looked up to see Grey's neck. I made a simple kiss on his adam's apple and he squeezed my hand ever so slightly.

"TURN LEFT AT STREE-" My phone blurted.

I lowered the volume as a couple came into the elevator. I shrunk into a corner from embarrassment and hugged my purse.

~

We finally made it to a local restaurant and sat outside.

"You look handsome tonight." I rest my hand on the table.

Grey's face turned a tiny bit pink and I smiled.

"are you blushing grey jones?" I whisper screamed.

"No." Grey looked away too quickly.

"I think you are." I poke his foot with my heel. I drag my heel up to his sock and poke him more.

He looks towards me with a grumpy face and I laugh. His hand moves to pick mine up and places a delicate kiss on hand.

I open my eyes and see his eyes starring directly into mine. "Tomorrow I will plan the day."

"You?" I tilt my head.

He nods and I give a small smile.

"Ok."

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

eh idk if there's going to be any action stuff just lovey dovey yk? sorry if ur disappointed :// (i mean action as in the kidnapping

eh idk if there's going to be any action stuff just lovey dovey yk? sorry if ur disappointed :// (i mean action as in the kidnapping... u get my drift hehe)