•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎•

~𝚅~
𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚜e
⚠️steamy...scene 😳

"Wow." I breathe out.

My mind is racing and I start to breathe heavy. Our breaths are out of pace and I lay there next to his neck.

His hands move back to my hips and my back involuntarily arches.

He sucks in a breath slightly. "You like that?" He says deeply with a slight rasp.

I gulp and back away, leaning my back on the steering wheel. I look between his eyes and I can't help but to wonder what is it we are doing.

Does everything have to have a purpose or... should I ask just in case? I'm so caught up in my head sometimes, it's exhausting.

"Not to be that girl." I laughs out awkwardly. "But... what are we doing?" I ask hesitantly.

He sucks in his lip and looks out his window. It displays this cold look, but also an irresistible jaw line.

Get a grip! You're still sitting on him! Although I try to maintain a cool and collected composure my region throbs with need.

He looks back and I look up in his eyes lost. We both look lost. And what if we stayed that way?

"I want you back." He admits.

I stare at him shocked and move my hands to his shoulders.

"I wouldn't mind that." I say sincerely.

Because it's the truth. Mopping around for four years wasn't because he was my first love, boyfriend or kiss. It was because he meant something to me, more than just a first. It was special and I can't just let something so special disappear.

I waited and he came back. And maybe we are ready now? I'm ready. As long as he is too this will work. We can make it work.

He pulls me in and kisses me passionately and slowly. I rock my hips absentmindedly. I stop when I feel something and realize my mistake.

"Violet if you keep doing that." He breaks away and kisses down my neck. "I won't be able to control myself." His voice sends a shiver down my spine.

I move my neck allowing him more access. His hand moves back down to my inner thigh and I sigh.

"are you alright?" He gruffs out.

I nod quickly and he moves his fingers to take my shorts off.

I lift my hips and allow him to. He slips them off easily as he lifts my body effortlessly. I'm left in the cute little underwater I bought yesterday. They are simple and plain light pink with a lace trim at the top and one of those bows in the middle top.

He looks at me for confirmation and I nod a tiny bit and look up at him. I trust him.

"you're so wet for me." He drags his finger down my underwear. He looks at me as he moves his fingers around my throbbing clit.

I suck in a breath and gently lean into him.
He moves his hand around for a second and then moves them to the entrance. His fingers are way bigger than mine so I'm not sure how this will go...

His thick finger makes its way in and I grip a little on his shoulders. "fuck you're tight." He strains and moves his finger farther. I moan out in a cry at how far he's going.

"Are you ok baby?" He asks.

I nod and want him to continue so I move my hips further a tiny bit and he gets the message.

He's only half way in there and I'm in full pleasure. He moves them and I feel like crumbling. He pumps and in and out and I moan into his shoulder. I feel myself getting closer and closer and can't help a little moan. He rubs my swollen clit as he pumps his fingers and I feel my legs involuntarily squirm.

"You're such a good girl." He groans out. As I moan and hang my head on his neck.

"Ah. Keep. Going." I strain out.

And he doesn't disappoint. In a second I crumble completely and fall into him. My chest is moving up and down and I feel my legs shake slightly.

He kisses my hair and brings up my head to kiss my face. All while I try to catch my breath. "You're so perfect." I hear before closing my eyes.

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

AGGHH that was my first ever ahhh scene and I FEEL SO UNHOLY.
um... if it was bad i'm so sorry I tried my best 😔