•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎•

~𝚅~
𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗

It was the day of the ball and I was in the bathroom putting on my earrings. They were a pair of dangly pearls.

"You look beautiful." I saw Grey come behind me through the mirror.

He wore a black tux with a black button down. To say we looked the complete opposite from one another was an understatement.

In the mirror I had a white flowy dress with dangly pearl earrings in my first piercings and pearl studs in my second. My necklace has a simple yet elegant pearl necklace and my ginger hair was put up in a curly up do.

Grey wore his black attire and had a silver watch. He had a silver chain you could barely see under his button down. Tattoos peaked out from his collar and the ends of his sleeves. The only one out was the one on his hand and he adorned his fingers with some silver rings.

"You know I'm more of a gold person." I joked and lifted his hand up, examining his rings.

He smirked at me and grabbed my waist. He put my on the counter and leaned down. "Are you now?"

"Hm... yeah. Silver is so overrated." I was totally lying, but I just wanted to tease him.

"You're real funny." He let a breathy laugh near my ear.

It made my hairs stand up and I put my arms around his neck.

"I have something to tell you." I was ready to say it. Ever since the day Grey said it nonchalantly it rang in my head and I felt like now was a good time.

He brought his head back to look at me and waited for me to say it.

"I love you, Grey Jones." I smiled a beaming smile.

He gave a bright lipped smile and it filled with deep dimples. "Violet Jenson, I love you." He gave me a kiss on my lips.

A sweet world rocking kiss, I wished would never end. Though we were rudely interrupted by a loud knock.

"Hey host! Your guest are going to arrive before you!" We heard Lucas yell.

"Ah! We gotta go!" I jumped down from the counter.

~

The ball was hosted in a beautiful venue. It's sheer size amazed me, but they way they decorated it swept me off my feet. It had a gold interior and looked like it was straight out of the renaissance era.

The ball was in full blast and I underestimated how many people would come. It was enormous!

People from all countries came and I looked around at everyone's beautiful dresses and attire.

I held a glass of wine that I took tiny sips out of and felt very elegant.

Grey held my hand and would introduce me to his friends or to people he was aquatinted with, and don't get me wrong it was fun! However it was also very tiring.

I think Grey saw I was getting sleepy and brought me to the rose garden outside to get some fresh air.

"You have a lot of friends." I put my wine glass on a empty table as we walked outside.

The night air was soft and the breeze was heavenly with all the vibrant roses around us.

Putting my hand in Grey's he lead me to a water fountain. I looked up to the moon that shined brightly on us.

"Look Grey! Full moon." I admired it.

"I'll never forget your little seminar over the moon and it's beauty." He looked up at it.

"You remember?" I smiled at him.

"Of course. It's the moment I really realized how lucky I am to have you in my life." He looked down.

"so cheesy." I lightly pushed his chest.

He light chuckled and held my hand on his abdomen. It was quite for a moment and the only thing you could hear was the light music from the ball and the choir of bugs singing their music.

"You wanna dance?" I looked up at him hopeful.

He slid our hands down and positioned them so we could dance. I swayed and jolted when his hand went around my waist.

Sparks lit up and my face gleamed with a huge smile. "Twirl me." I giggled.

He pulled me out and twirled me. I giggled as I spun and giggled as I crashed into his chest.

"Let's go home." I tiredly said into his chest.

I felt a mumble on his chest and swept off my feet as we went back to the ball.

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

so if ya wanna see the dress she was wearing here ya go