•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗•

~𝚅~
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙

Jamie and I ended up finding a town square with cute mini boutiques and food places sprawled out. Each shops was unique and looked to be all small businesses.

We decided it would be best to get food first in order to have enough energy for shopping. Well mostly me, because Jamie could shop for a full day and only pass it off as a light shopping trip.

"So are you back with Grey or...?" Jamie timely asks. She rubs her fingers and avoids eye contact.

The dreaded question. I groan and lean my head on the table. "no."

"What? But I saw the articles and the DramaNow episode," Her eyebrows furrow.

"Yeah, well those are fake. Believe me. I will never date Grey again." I slouch in my seat with my arms folded. I toss a my paper straw remains to the side and sigh.

"sure," Jamie quips underneath her breath.

I almost stood up when the man who we ordered pizza from, came to our table to deliver it. My mouth watered and I got a little too excited.

"ok. Calm down it's just food." Jamie laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my slices.

~

We ended up being out on the town all night , and due to it being so last minute I some how brought my wallet, but forgot my phone. So I have no clue what the time is.

We wandered aimlessly through all the stores. Jamie must've gotten an extra paycheck, because she was spending money like crazy. I mean she always does but usually on a budget. Not today apparently!

I brought my card that had enough for essentials. My little backpack wouldn't suffice for who knows how long I'll be here, so I figured it would be best to grab a few extra clothes. I bought a baggy forest green shirt, some cute little PJ shorts with a lacy trim, two bras, and underwear, the ones with the cute bows.

Happy with our purchases, we loaded into the car with our bags and hauled away with the trunk almost spilling over. Jamie drove while I laid back and relaxed in the passenger seat.

The sun was far gone but my eyes still were curious as to what time it was. The numbers flashed on the screen showing ten PM.

Holy GUACAMOLE. we've been out for that long!

"Jamie we have been gone for like eight hours!" I laughed out. Partially at the fact that we spent an absurd amount of time at very small and few shopes, and partially because I am screwed when Grey finds out.

"Oh shit. We better get back." She giggles and speeds out of the parking lot.

We race our way back home and blast music that we had us belting to the top of our lungs. With the windows down of course.

"YOU TRIED TO BREAK MY HEART? OH THAT BREAKS MY HEART." Jamie and I sing out loud.

Bags in hand we leave the car and head towards the house with a little walk of shame. It's porch black outside now, and the front house lights are the only help navigating to the front door.

"Will Lucas be mad at you?" I ask Jamie, referring to the amount of bags.

"He better not. He can mind his own damn business." She purses her lips and raises her eyebrows causing me to giggle as we enter the house.

"Where the fuck were you." I hear a voice sharply say.

My head turns to the voice and my happy smile leaves my face immediately.

"I called you fifty fucking times Violet. You didn't have the decency to answer one phone call?" Grey stood there in his suit with his tie loosened at the neck. He wore charcoal pants and a white shirt that was up rolled up to his forearms exposing his blinding rings and watch.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't have my phone." I said looking down at my feet.

"Hey babe, you had fun today huh?" Lucas came down stairs with a goofy smile. His floppy hair fell over his eyes causing him to shake it away.

"See. I don't get in trouble." She whispers to me and winks. She walks off with Lucas and she gives him a "fashion haul".

"You didn't tell me shit. Hell, I thought you got kidnapped." He came closer.

I huffed a breath out and rolled my eyes like a teenager. If he wanted to have an attitude so could I.

"What? You want me to lounge around your house all day with nothing to do?" I looked up annoyed at him.

"I never told you, you could even leave this fucking house. And you did. Do you know how pissed off that makes me?" He huffed out. He pinched his nose and looked away from me.

"Well next time when you're not busy I'll tell you." I scoffed.

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW