•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗•

~𝚅~
𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

I slipped the shirt on and it drowned me. I'm so
embarrassed. Way to go cream sweater!

Grey comes to my scratched up leg and lifts it up slightly making me wince. His hands leaves a trail of goosebumps and I curse my skin for reacting the way it is. He looks at me sincerely but focuses his attention on it and pulls a cloth of liquid.

"This is going to hurt." He warns before dabbing the liquid on the cut.

I squirm slightly and close my eyes at the pain. I know it's an antiseptic but holy guacamole does it hurt.

He puts a small gauze and wraps a bandage around my knee. Turns out the 'scrape' was a little gash. He finishes tending to my wound.

He pulls me towards him and picks me up to place me on the floor. "Can you straighten your leg out?" He tests me.

I move it and it stings so much, but stop when it gets too much to handle. "N-no." I try stifle any hint of pain.

"It's ok, I'll help you hobble around." He jokes.

While he was away getting everything earlier I took advantage and looked around his penthouse. It's so modern and is the complete opposite of my apartment; mine is more homey and cozy. Not saying that his isn't homey but it's too modern-sleek for me. His penthouse has many windows and shows the beautiful city below. It has white and black furniture and is barely decorated with simple paintings of very sleek modern art works. Not much color...

Looking out his wall of a window I see the rain pouring and wind moving flags in every which direction.

"It looks really bad." I voice my thoughts out loud.

He is quite for a moment until he responds. "You should stay here tonight."

"What?" I turn to face him.

"Violet it's really bad outside and I don't want you out in this weather." He says.

"No I couldn't impose." I shake my head.

"You're not. I have a guest bedroom and you're going to sleep there tonight." He states leaving no room for discussion.

"bu- fine." I comply quietly. It was the glare that pushed me over.

He leads me towards the guest room, his hand never leaving on the small of my back. He claims that he's just helping me walk so I guess he's a good samaritan.

Opening the door he leads me to a beautiful room. There are huge windows that are basically walls and the floor is black marble. The bed has a black sleek bed frame and the comforter and is the cleanest shade of white I have ever seen. I'm almost afraid to get in the bed... I mean what if I get something on it; and then, Grey would kick me out. Looking back to the windows I see the dark cloudy sky and rain pour down.

I look behind me and Grey is gone. My heart does this dumb feeling thing and I take my shoes off.

I sit on the edge of the bed and look out the windows pondering everything. I wonder what will happen after this. Will we keep contact like friends, or will we once again become complete strangers?

A knock startles me and I go towards the door to open it.

Grey stands there with a towel and what seems to be a pile of folded clothes. "Hey, I brought you some stuff in case you wanted to shower. There's a bathroom across the hall you can use."

"T-thanks." I slightly smile up at him. Taking it from his hands he leaves.

I should probably take a shower. Although it's going to hurt with this messed up leg of mine.

Peaking my head out I look down the hall and towards some doors, I step out and pad my way down the hall. I tap a door and it's a library. I tap another and it's the bathroom. Entering, I take my clothes off delicately making sure to avoid the gash. Hopping into the shower was much needed. The water swept away my thoughts and the warm water cascaded down my shoulders easing their distinct tension. After about ten minutes of basking in the warmth, I decide to get out. The shampoo and conditioner were generic and smelt nothing like Grey. Which disappointed me a bit, I won't lie.

I twirl my hair up in a towel and dry my body with another one. I slide the shirt provided to me and find it fits me just like the last one he gave me did. Grabbing the pants, I unfolded them, and roll them out. Man, these things are long! I shimmy my legs through and let go only for them to sag along my thighs. Ok- I'll just roll up the waist band!

Rolling it up didn't help. Rolling the waist band three times still made them saggy and frumpy looking. Giving up, I decide to put on my spandex from under my skirt earlier. 

Before leaving I hang the towel on the bar and leave the door ajar so the steam from my shower can escape. Making my way back to the room Grey lended me, I lifted my nose at the smell. It smelled delicious. 

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW