Going to the Inventor Ninja for help!!

After stopping Ryouna from shoving Dildos into herself and gagging herself over Videos of The two of them doing it, Jackson, and Hikage decided to take The Blonde Psycho to Another Ninja friend of theirs who could possibly at the least find out A Way to Restrain her!

The three of them were walking down the Hall, with Hikage holding his Hand and Ryouna in somekind of Angel's Outfit while she wrapped her legs around his waist with her having her arms around his neck and she was drooling all over him which annoyed him to no end!

Jackson kept trying to remove her from his head and went as far as to try and grab her Ass to try and remove her but she Kept on moaning and drooling all over herself and him as well!

Ryouna: "Ooooh~ Yes~!! Fucking Harder Daddy~!! You're so fucking amazing~!!"

He then grabs A Wooden chair from A Nearby woodshop class and whacked it over her head, smashing it over her head, Knocking her off of his head and onto the floor as she drooled without any injuries as if she was made out of steel and as everyone stared he dropped the chair legs and explained!

Jackson: "Look she's A Masochist Okay?"

Everyone then began minding their Business again as Jackson dragged The Crazy Blonde by her feet and he could get an amazing view of her White Panties but he ignored it being A Gentleman and they soon made their way to the Robotic's Club room where A Honey Blonde girl was working on A New robot!

Hikage: "Hey, Haruka."

Haruka: "Oh Hello Darlings how are you doing today? I was just working on my new Robot. It's A Dog bot that can urinate beer into Red solo cups. It's not My Idea it's Some other Immature nerds idea, and I was completely outvoted by the club."

Jackson: "Hey, Haruka

Jackson: "Hey, Haruka. Do you mind finding A Way to Restrain this Freak?"

Ryouna then latched onto Jackson at the speed of A Cannonball again as you got mad!

Jackson: "RYOUNA! COULD YOU STOP!?"

Ryouna: "Oh, Of course! Instead..."

She then got into the Doggy Position with her ass in the air showing you her Wet Panties!

Ryouna: "You could Fuck me Doggystyle while choking me instead~!"

Jackson then Punted her like A Football right through the window smashing it and before he could take A Breath of relief she latched onto you again and she has A Few cuts and scrapes on her body with A Few leaves and twigs in her hair!

Jackson: "HOW!?"

Hikage: "You see the problem now?"

Haruka: "Oh, Yeah I see that Dears. Just let me fix that real quick. All I need is some steel, A  Blow torch, some copper wiring, and finally A Processing Microchip!"

Haruka has Quickly whipped up A Robot chair and Jackson quickly ripped Ryouna off of him and placed her on the chair and A Bunch of Robot arms then appeared all over her and wrapped her up pinning her in Place as she was greatly enjoying being violated like that!

Hikage: "Wow, I can't believe it's not Hentai."

Haruka then nervously chuckled as she tried to explain herself!

Haruka: "I-I may have not done the Mathematical equations correctly or something considering her size, and body Proportions and the outfit she is wearing does Provide plenty of Variables as well, Hmmm..."

Jackson: "Well I'm glad I can finally Relax without her-"

Just then A Large snap was heard and Now Ryouna was naked with her clothes torn off as she flew at him like A Cannonball once again and she began squeezing her boobs in your face as she tried to get him to slap her fat ass and everyone was in shock as she continued trying to get you to Get rough with her!

Hikage: "Well that did absolutely Nothing good at all."

Haruka: "And the robot isn't taking it very well either! Poor Dear!"

Robot:

Haruka: "Well, I gotta say Y/n You sure know how to gain Many Admirer's and let me Just say-"

Jackson: "You want in my Harem don't you?"

Haruka: "Yes, Most defiantly dear. If I had to wait any longer I'd have to scream in an annoying rage."

Jackson: "Well welcome in Haruka!"

Haruka: "YES! YES! YES!"

Jackson: "Another Day in Paradise I guess..."

🎉 You've finished reading Aliens, Gods, And Girls! (OP! Omnitrix Wearing! OC X Massive Harem!) Book 5 🎉