Wiz's Strange Magical Potion!!

A/N: This is for Hexxus-Bitch because I love his stories and I wanted to try this out myself! Enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Jackson and Aqua were walking Home from A Restaurant for their Date and Aqua Unusually nearly cleaned the place out and still had Leftovers she was Taking home with her and was Still eating in a Nice wooden Bowl stacked high with Delicious Asian Food!

Aqua: "Thank you For the Date, Jackie! You're definitely the best Boyfriend ever! You know how to Treat A Goddess right!"

Jackson: "Hehehe, Thanks. You know that appetite was Quiet unusual for you. You know anything about that?"

Aqua: "Not Much except that it Happened this morning after I had my morning coffee."

Jackson: "Morning Coffee Eh?" 'I better Investigate that...'

Aqua: "You sure you don't wanna bite? I'm still feeling A Bit Peckish."

Jackson: "Nah, You do you. I'm just gonna ask some People about if they... Seen the coffee grounds today. Yeah, They've gone missing today."

Aqua: "Oh, Okay!"

She then stuffed her Cheeks full of Food And Gave An Adorable Stuffed Cheeks Chipmunks Look at him with was so Kawaii!

He then leaned into her and Started pinching her puffed-up cheeks because she was so cute and she whined for him to stop!

Aqua: "Please Stop! Stop right now! You know how much I don't like my Cheeks Being Pinched or Pulled on!"

Jackson: "Sorry! You're Just Too Freaking Cute Aqua! You're my little Goddess!"

5 Minutes Later Presented by Jackson Feeding Aqua Little Chocolate Bits by Hand!

They walked inside and Wiz Was waiting, Looking Worried, and had A Lot of Trouble Hiding it not doing A Very good Job! She Looked at Aqua being sweating as she then Turns to Jackson as she began to sweat even more!

Jackson: "Um... Wiz? Something Wrong?"

Wiz: "Oh No, Nothing is wrong. Definitely, nothing is wrong. Oh by the way I need to personally talk to you, Jackie. For... Personal reasons."