Videl Satan!!/ Teaching A Girl to Fly!!/ Finale!!

3rd Person POV

The next day it was another day of Training for Videl as Jackson was Pushing her to her limits constantly and she was Sweaty, Tired, and Just tried to keep up in their sparring Match as he was A Bit tired as well but still didn't want to give up for her since he wanted to give A Good example!

Jackson: "Come On Videl is that all you got? I've seen Mudokon's fight better than you! And their Pacifists!"

Videl: "I'm Trying... It's Hard... To Keep up... You know... I'm probably gonna pass out now..."

Videl continued punching and kicking him for A Few moments until she fell to the ground back first as she panted and tried to reach for A Bottle of water next to her! He handed the bottle to her as she took several quick Gulps of spring water before taking A Deep breath and putting the Cap back on!

Videl: "So... Are we done here...?"

Jackson: "Yep. Good Job Videl. Mind if I drop you back home or-?"

Videl: "No It's fine. Can you take me back to your home? I need to rest."

Jackson: "Um... Yeah, Sure... Why not... I'll use my Instant Transmission."

He then grabbed her arm and Put his other hand to his forehead and focused before they both teleported to his Bedroom and Placed her on his bed so she can rest!

Jackson: "Need Anything? Anything at all?"

Videl: "Some water would be Nice..."

Jackson: "Got it!"

He then ran out leaving the door open as Chibiusa peeked her head in and walked in!

Chibiusa: "Hi Auntie Videl."

Videl: "H-Huh? W-What do you-?"

Chibiusa: "Stop it real quick. I'm not stupid and I understand You like my Daddy. Also I'm from the future and that Helps."

Videl: "Oh... Okay... Wait why should I Belive Y-?"

Chibiusa: "I know that You Plan on Changing your hair to Short and are going to keep it that way until the birth of your first daughter. See? I am from the future and I know about you like my Daddy. You think I would Lie?"

Videl: "Oh... You have A Pretty good Point..."

Chibiusa: "Just tell him you love him. It's not that hard. Look at all of the Aunties I got? It certainly isn't hard. Gotta go!"

She then ran out of the room as Jackson came back in with some water and Granola Bar's as Videl sat up and got face to face with him!

Videl: "Jackson... Look..."

Jackson: "You love me right?"

Videl was Just shocked going from 1-100 quick!

Videl: "How... How did you know?"

Jackson: "Take Your Guess."

Videl: "Oh Good Point."

Jackson: "And of course I'll accept you! Now this..."

He then kissed her as she kissed back as they split and they both smiled!

Videl: "So... What do you think about Girls with Short Hair?"

To Be Continued...