The School Council and the Hyperbolic Time Chamber!!

3rd Person POV

Right now Jackson, Medaka, Kumagawa, And Mogana were working on some Paperwork for the Student council and Jackson was Hoping to Make up the time for Training by going to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber at Kami's Lookout and was thinking of taking them with him so they can get some Training in As well!

Medaka: "Thanks for helping me out, Jackson! This can always be so much!"

Jackson: "Anything for my Favorite school President Medaka!"

Medaka: "Awww!"

They then were About to Kiss but then Kumagawa got in the Middle and Started Groping Medaka's chest and Jackson Looked like she was about to kill him but then Medaka stopped him!

Medaka: "Don't worry Babe, I can handle this. GET OFF ME KUMA!!!"

She then threw him out the window and he fell three stories to the ground!

Kumagawa: "I feel Pain!"

Medaka then Kissed Jackson and they went back to their Paperwork!

Jackson: "Ah, I'm missing out on so Much Training! Good thing I have the Hyperbolic time Chamber."

Mogana: "The Hyperbolic time Chamber?"

Jackson: "Yeah, It's A Pocket Dimension one day of Training out here is one Year of Training in there. Real Nice stuff!"

Medaka: "Oh can we come?"

Jackson: "Sure, why Not! We can all use some Training! I think we can even Bring In Nekomi and Akune if we can find them!"

Kumagawa: *Outside* "Can I come too?"

Jackson: "Sure! I guess!"

Kumagawa: *Outside* "Thank you!"

Later he took them all including Shiranui and Another Member of the School Council/Judo Club Captian Akune to the Lookout where they are Greeted by Popo!

Also, this is Akune!

Popo: "Hello Young Jackson!"

Jackson: "Hey, Mr. P!"

Medaka: "Hello!"

Popo: "Maggots. Let me guess you all came here to train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?"

Akune: "Yep!"

Popo: "Alright Follow me. Someone is just about finished using it so please give them A Few Minutes."

Shiranui was Munching on A Bag of chips as she asked A Question!

Shiranui: "Is there any food in the HyperSonic TimeChamber?"

Popo: "Hyperbolic time chamber."

Shiranui: "HyperTonic LionTamer!"

Popo: "You Get one More."

Shiranui: "Hmmm... Oh! HyperBonic Bindlamer!"

Jackson: "Don't worry sweetie there's Plenty of Food in there!"

Shiranui: "Yay!"

Just then A Loud ding rang through the Area! 

Popo: "Ah, Looks Like He's done."

He then Opened the Door and A Large figure walked out wiping the sweat on his Brow!

Akune: "WTF IS THAT!?"

Jackson: "That's Cell."

Cell: "Thanks Again Popo

Cell: "Thanks Again Popo. I really needed that Training."

Popo: "You're welcome Maggot."

Cell: "Hm? Ah, Hello there Shadowbelt. Nice to see you again."

Jackson: "You too Cell."

They then Bro Hugged each other as Cell Turned to the School council!

Cell: "Ah, New Friends I see. I hope any of you can give me A Challenge because The Perfect Body needs the Perfect Opponent to Train it!"

Mogana: "Okay what the Hell is he!?"

Jackson: "Okay Let me Explain."

One Explanation Later!

Medaka: "Oh That makes sense!"

Popo: "Alright two of you Maggots get in here. We don't have Forever."

Medaka then Hugs his Arm and Starts dragging him in!

Medaka: "We'll go in!"

As soon as they walked in Popo shut the door and He just stands Guard!

Kumagawa: "I just realized something. I never fought Any of the council except for Medaka and Jackson before. Isn't that weird black Man?"

Popo: "Yeah! Almost as weird if you call me that again!"

Kumagawa: "So Who wants to spare with me?"

Everyone just went off to do their own thing!

Kumagawa: "Well gets it's Just us now Black Man."

Popo just takes A Deep breath and Sighs. The next Moment Kumagawa was thrown off the Tower by Popo and Two People were already Taking Bets on that Happening!

Yajirobe: "See! I told you that would happen!"

Korrin: "It's Not A Matter of if. *Kumagawa Crashes* Only when."

To Be Continued...