J10 vs Kumagawa!!/ You're Only Second Rate!!

3rd Person POV

One day at School Jackson and Medaka was walking to the Student council room to meet some of the Other council Members that run everything in the School and Medaka held his hand and began Kissing him, Pushing him to the wall in A Makeout Sesh and Jackson sensed something bad was coming right this way so he Pushed Her out of the way and was nearly hit in the Back with A Giant Screw as he already knew who it was! 

Kumagawa: "Hey! what's up Guys!?"

Jackson: "I'm... Doing Good..."

Kumagawa: "You think you can beat me!?"

Jackson: "What?"

Kumagawa: "I heard the Rumors around school! Everyone says you can beat me without A Sweat!"

Jackson: "How come I'm always the last to Know things!?"

Kumagawa: "So you think you can beat me!?"

Jackson: "Um..."

Kumagawa: " Are you Thrawting my Plans!?"

Jackson: "Thwarting Your Plans?"

Kumagawa: "Are you!?"

Jackson: "... Sometimes Yes."

Kumagawa: "I'm gonna Fucking kill you!!!"

Kumagawa fired some more Screws at him as he simply dodged them and he prepared his Omnitrix!

Vegeku J10: "Alien- VEGEKU!? Damn it I wanted Alien-X!"

Kumawgawa: "Not so tough now aren't you now Hero!?"

Vegeku J10: "Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Kumagawa: "What?"

Vegeku J10: "Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Kumagawa: "Stop fucking Laughing Stop!"

He then got right up to Kumagawa's Face!

Vegeku J10: "Ha.Ha.Ha."

Kumagawa: "You really think That You're that tough!? Do you think You're fucking Cute!?"

Vegeku then Trasends into SSJ3 Emitting A Giant Golden Aura!

Vegeku J10: "Bitch I'm Adorable. Now Let the Games Begin."

He then Begins to sing!

Kumagawa charged at him A Screw with each arm and he Simply dodged it and Grabbed his right Arm and Snapped it!

Kumagawa: "AAAAA-!!!"

He then Grabbed his mouth and smirked before Blasting his mouth full of Ki blowing his head up! Kumagawa then gets back up using all Fiction and was he Threw A Screw At Medaka and she was about to enter war god mode but Vegeku Kicked the Screw away creating A Sonic Boom and it flew back at Kumagawa impaling his arm!