Pirate Battle!!/ Meeting the Half-Genie Hero!!

The Pirates ships had Lined up with yours as Hundreds of Pitch-Black skinned, Yellow eyes, Monsters wearing Pirate Gear were perched on top of the ship aiming their Muskets, Cutlasses, and Bombs at the ship you guys were on, and You quickly got in your Gear and ran out to the front of the ship to confront them!

Jackson: "Hey, Guys! Do you have A Captian I can speak to?"

Tinkerbats: "..."

Jackson: "You know A Captain? Your leader? The person who runs your ship?"

Tinkerbats: "The Captian! Meep, Meep! The Captian! Meep, Meep, Meep! Get the Captian! Meep! Meep! Meep!"

Just then the Captian's Quarters Opened and A Woman with Blue Skin, Purple Hair, and Pirate Captian's Clothes that look like A Skull walked up to the front of the ship and looked down at anyone who looked at her!

???: "Yes?"

Jackson: "Ahoy there Miss! My name is Jackson Shadowbelt and I can see that You've parked your ship next to mine despite there being like All of this water. You mind Moving?"

???: "Pfft, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you not know who I am!?"

Jackson: "A bitch?"

???: "Yes. I MEAN NO! My name is Risky Boots and These are my waters! Therefore I am Raiding your ship!"

The Tinkerbats then began Applauding for Her and she soon waved off as A Few continued to Clap for A Little longer!

Risky: "Thank You, Thank You!.................. Okay, now A Few of you are Just A Couple of Boot lickers."

Boot Licker Tinkerbats: "Meep, Meep Meep!"

Risky: "Yeah, I know but now let me do my job."

Jackson:

Risky: "WHAT!?"

Jackson: "I'm Just Trying to say don't make me come up there or else You'll get An Ass whooping so Bad, You won't be able to sit for A Week!"

Risky: "Tinkerbats? Cannons."

Tinkerbats: "Meep, Meep, Meep, Meep! Cannons! Get ready the Cannons! Meep! Meep! Meep!"

They then Prepared A Bunch of Cannons as He just sighed!

Jackson: "Sigh... Badguys never learn, do they...? Girls you stay back I can handle this."

Girls: "Right!"

Jackson then Used his Instant Transmission to get on board right next to the Stairs and All of the Tinkerbats aimed their Cannons as He smiled!

Risky: "HA! You're on my Ship! Tinkerbats make sure to Ki-"

Just then he took A Match Box, lit Up A Match and threw it down the flight of stairs and Risky quickly realized that's where they carried explosives and she freaked out!

Risky: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

She then ran down and Caught the Match, lighting it off, as she climbed back up!

Risky: "Okay then now with that over we can-"

He then threw Another lit match down there and she freaked out again doing the same thing again!

Risky: "Ohohohohoho, So You think you're so Funny Huh? Well, that won't work on me any longer!"

He then Throws another Lit match down there and Risky tried to keep her Compusure for as long as possible until She finally lost her cool and Tried to get it but she barely got down there when A portion of her ship blew up and he Instantly transmitted back to to his ship, While Risky lands back on her face first covered in smoke and Soot!

Risky: "This can't get any worse..."

Just then Dozens of Tinkerbats were Whipped away as A new Hero had made her appearance!

???: "Up to You're old tricks again huh Risky?"

Risky: "Shantae!"

Shantae: "Do I have to put A World of Pain on you again or-"

Risky: "NOPE! Already had dealt with enough here! I'm outta Here! Tinkerbats get Ready to move the ship!

Tinkerbats: "Move the Ship! Meep Meep! Move Ship!"

Ricky's Ship the went off as Shantae fell off of her ship and Landed in Jackson's arms!

Jackson: "You okay Miss?"

Shantae: "Y-Yeah... Maybe I should explain to you guys what's going on here."

Jackson: "That would be great!"