IMP And J10!!/ Aliens and Killers!!/ Part 2!!

3rd Person POV

In the Living Realm, In The Estate IMP Was able to infiltrate their way in and we beside Jackson's bedroom window as he was distracted studying for the next Science Test and Blitzo looks inside as he just glares at him!

Blitzo: "That son of A Bitch. He Just looks Killable. Already, Mox, you got the Shot?"

Moxxie: "I'm not sure I feel comfortable doing this Sir... I mean... He seems like Such A Great guy... You know...?"

Blitzo: "Just Imagine him as something you hate! Like me and the Chinese! Those People can kiss my ass for all I care!"

Moxxie: "Can you get any worse Sir...?"

Blitzo: "Hmmm, Probably!"

Moxxie then got up and Started Aiming his Rifle at our Hero and was warily ready to Pull the Trigger but then The Door of his Room Opened and Chibiusa ran in Hugging Jackson's leg!

Chibiusa: "Daddy!"

Jackson: "What is it, baby girl?"

Chibiusa: "Could you help me get my Ball? It's stuck on the Roof!"

Jackson: "Will do."

They both then leave the room and Moxxie threw the gun to the ground sobbing to himself as he just couldn't do it! Millie then started comforting him as Blitzo got angry at him!

Moxxie: "I can't do it!! I just can't!! he has A Family!!"

Blitzo: "What!? You Killed A Family before!"

Moxxie: "DON'T REMIND ME!!"

Blitzo: "Look The world Just stinks you Just gotta used to it, Mox! It can't be that hard!"

Millie: "Yeah, Humans always have some real Skeleton's they have in their closets! Isn't that Right Loona?"

Blitzo: "Yeah, Right Loonie? Loonie?"

Loona who Saw him was Blushing with her Tail Wagging as Cupid has Struck his Arrow into her Heart!

Millie: "Awww, Is Loona in Love?"

Moxxie: "Oh my God, It's finally happening..."

Blitzo was Just getting Pissed as he pulls out A Grenade Tipped Crossbow with A Furious Look on His face!

Blitzo: "Oh hell no!!! That Freak is not getting near my Baby Girl!!! Prepare to die Shadowbelt!!! Prepare to Die!!!"

To Be Continued...