Helping out the Half-Genie Hero!!/ The Techno Barron!!

As Shantae explained everything she had Taken you guys to the Island town of Scuttletown which is where she is the Town's Defender and Protector! She Helped you dock your Massive Battle ship-Yacht and then took you guys to her Uncle Mimic who was the Island's main inventor and Mad Genius!

Shantae: "So Uncle Mimic what do you think about this?"

Mimic: "Hmm, Well I can tell there has been damage to the fuel Tanks and Engine in the back but It's nothing I can't fix."

Shantae: "Great!! How long should it Take?"

Mimic: "I'd say about 6 to 9 Days?"

Jackson: "69 DAYS!?"

Mimic: "No, 6 to 9 days. Could be A Lot earlier than that I have no idea. Shantae Just takes your friends around town and show them around. This could town could always use more Tourists!"

Shantae: "Alright Uncle Mimic!"

A Little Bit Later!

Shantae had then taken you guys to A Five Star Inn and she began to explain her Powers!

Galko: "Wow! So you can actually Transform into Different Creatures!?"

Shantae: "Yep! I can turn Into an Elephant, A Spider, A Monkey, A Harpy, A Mermaid, and Yes I am working on A Tinkerbat Transformation so I can sneak into Risky's Ranks but that's all I got."

Camilla: "Oh, That's Hilarious! You actually expect us to believe that?"

Shantae: "Wanna try that?"

Camilla: "Yep!"

Shantae then Turns into An A Full-grown African Bush Elephant and smiled!

Shantae: "Have I proved you wrong yet?"

Camilla then sweatdropped as she admitted defeat!

Camilla: "Yes, you Have..."

Wendy/Sherria: "Wow, that is so cool!!!"

Jackson: "Hey, You know I can do the same thing and with way more!"

Wendy: "Yeah but you can't turn into An Elephant!"

Sherria: "Nope!"

He then stood in the corner A Bit depressed!

Jackson: "So, I'm not special anymore huh...?"

Later you guys had Gotten the News that Mermaid had gone Missing and Shantae had already known who it was!

Shantae: "Goddamn Techno Barron!"

Erza: "Who is the Techno Barron?"

Shantae: "The Techno Barron is A No Good scummy Businessman who would Glady sell the lives of others in order to make far more money!"