The Town Princesses Big Secret!!/ Part 2!!

So After Leaving School Jackson and Umaru were Now at the Mall Searching for something to do like both of them were Silent with Nothing to do as the two can't think of Anything at all or it was Like that Until Umaru Grabbed your Hand and Pointed to His left Making him Looking at the Local Arcade!

Umaru: "Oh, Look It's the Arcade! Let's go in there!"

Jackson: "Huh, Didn't take you for actually like Video Games."

She then turned to you and she Sweatdropped while rubbing the back of her neck trying to make up an excuse!

Umaru: "Uh... I'm full of surprises I guess... Ahahahaha...

Jackson was Suspicious but decided to let it Slide!

Jackson: "Welp, Okay then! Let's Goooooaaah!"

She then Dragged you Inside as Kirie followed you two from behind and with A Unmoving look she spoke to herself!

Kirie: "How dare He Play Video games with her. I should be doing that. I have to Wait."

She then walked into the Arcade and Umaru have Taken you to the Friday Night Funkin Arcade Machine and you both smiled!

Jackson: "Wow, You actually Play FNF?"

Umaru: "Yep, I wanted to try the new Tricky Expurgation Level On Impossible Mode!"

Jackson: "Cool but I must warn you that I even Tried it on Easy and It was still Impossible."

Umaru: "Well let's try it out!"

She then Puts in A Quater and selected Impossible Mode Despite the Machine asking her several times if she actually wants to do this and expressing disbelief at her Desicison before the Game Begins and it was Awesome!

Umaru: "Yay! I did it! How cool was That Jackson? Jackson?"

Jackson: "Holy Crap? You actually beat him? I've never seen anyone Beat him! And It'[s A Highscore! That's so Amazing!"

Umaru then Blushed as she replied!

Umaru: "T-Thank you, Jackson..."

Just then they Heard A Voice from Behind them!

???: "Wait! Impossible! No one can beat my Highscore! And of course, it's you Umaru!"

Umaru: "Oh Hey Sylphy!"

Jackson: "Hey, Sylphy!"

Sylphy was the school's rich Girl and she was Surprisingly super nice but is always on A One-sided Rivalry with Umaru and never quits trying to best her which has kind of have Become Stale at this Point but Umaru never sees it because she's too sweet and Oblivious!

Sylphy: "Hello, Jackson! And Hello Umaru!"

She then Pointed at Umaru with A Superior Looking smile!

Sylphy: "Umaru I demand you to try and beat me in this game!"

Umaru: "That's Cool! Why?"

Sylphy: "Because Umaru I believe I may have finally bested you at something and just let me say this..."

In Umaru's Mind!

Sylphy: "Blah blah blah, Better than you, Blah blah blah, Finally beat you, Blah blah blah, Will finally win, Blah blah blah, Finally be Superior, Blah blah blah!"

Out of Umaru's Mind!

Sylphy: "Are You Listening? I'm finally gonna beat you Umaru!"

Umaru: "Good for you!"

Sylphy: "Screw you! Where is Ebimori-San!?"

Ebina: "It's actually Ebina!"

Just then A A Big Breasted, Shy girl in Shrimp hair Pigtails ran out and Shyly Said Hi!

Ebina: "H-Hi- Umaru, H-Hi Jackson!"

Umaru: "Hi Ebina-Chan!"

Jackson: "Hey, Ebina!"

Ebina then Blushed bright pink trying to hide her face!

Ebina: 'O-O-Oh my god he actually said my Name!! Oh my God!!'

Sylphy: "Ebimori-Chan!"

Ebina: "I-It's Ebina-Chan! And Yes?"

Sylphy: "I need you to be my extra hands so you'll need to keep my eyes on the Screen and Hydrate me!"

Ebina: "Y-Yes Ma'am!"

Sylphy: "Alright Umaru Your time is up! I'm Picking Tabi!"

Umaru: "Alright Then, I'm Picking Whitty!"

Jackson: "Why Whitty?"

Umaru: "He reminds me of the Looney Tunes!"

Just then the song Begins and Sylphy and Umaru Begin their Match, and Kirie ran over to see the Match!

Kirie: "Go, Umaru-Chan!"

Jackson: "Kirie? How did you know we're here?"

Kirie: "Don't ask Questions, You don't want answers to."

The song then Began and the Battle was Very One-sided!

Sylphy: "I-I-I Can't Believe I lost Again... Even with my Main.."

Umaru: "It's Okay Sylphy, You're still amazing in my eyes!

Umaru then Smiled and then thought of something Important she wanted to tell you!

Umaru: "Hey, Jackson You come by My house? I would like to tell you something!"

Girls: "We'll come too!"

Jackson/Umaru: "Huh? Um... Sure. Why not?"

Girls: 'She's gonna confess to him I bet.'

Umaru: 'Oh My God I'm so worried if she can Actually handle My True Self... It absolutely Obliterates my Otherself's reputation That I have created...'