Jackson Vs Najimi!!/ A Goddess Beaten!!/ Part 1

3rd Person POV

One day Jackson was on Beerus's World Training with Whis to gain better control over his MUI form and was even Sparring with the Angel while Beerus was being lazy and Just eating when A Call got to Whis staff and he got annoyed!

Beerus: "Whis there's A Call for you."

Whis: "Tell them I'm a little busy at the moment my Lord!"

Beerus: "Whis is A Bit Busy at the moment you'll have to call him back."

Just then Mogana's Voice came out the other end!

Mogana: "WELL TELL HIM TO SEND JACKSON OVER NOW!"

Beerus: "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO A DESTROYER THAT WAY WOMAN!"

Mogana then came out of the crystal ball and grabbed the cat by His Coller!

Mogana: "JUST TELL HIM!"

Beerus: "FINE! STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH! Whis! Jackson! A Girl wants to talk to you! She says she wants the Hero!"

Jackson: "Let me see."

He then walks over and grabs the scepter!

Jackson: "Hello Mogana what's wrong?"

Mogana: "Remember Najimi?"

Jackson: "Yeah, Kumagawa mentioned her once."

Mogana: "Well She Kidnapped Kumagawa and Medaka and is holding them Hostage in the Pool Room! You Okay?"

Jackson: "Yeah, I'm Okay. Just gonna kill A Bitch real quick. Whis how long will it take to get there?"

Whis: "I'd say thirty minutes as per usual."

Jackson: "Good, That will give me plenty of time on Lamenting on what to do to her."

Meanwhile back on Earth!

Medaka and Kumagawa were Locked up in A Cage above the Pool as Najimi was walking around them smirking!

Najimi: "Now I think I should take him Hostage and then force him to cuddle with me. Or maybe I can ruffle his hair and Kiss him while I Parazyle him!

Medaka: "You'll never get away with Najimi!"

Najimi: "Of course I will! Especially with my Cute Swimsuit I just got! Tell me do you like it?"

Medaka: "You're Pure Evil!"

Kumagawa: "She is so fucking hot..."

Medaka: "STOP DROOLING OVER HER YOU PERVERT!"

Just then Jackson, Whis, and Beerus had Arrived and Our Hero Glared at Medake as he Prepared his Omnitrix!

Jackson: "You Najimi?"

Najimi: "Yes I'm Najimi Let me explain my-!"

Jackson: "No Time. Let's fight."

Najimi: "Huh? You're quite pissed aren't you?"

Jackson: "Yep."

Whis: "Remember to Hold back Shadowbelt. We all know how much damage you can do when Mad."

Jackson: "Yes Master."

He then Slapped the Omnitrix and Turned himself into Vegeku!

Beerus: "The Saiyan Huh? He must be Getting Serious."

Whis: "Of course. You know Much he Cares about the People around him that's why I told him to be Careful."

Vegeku J10: "Now Watch as I had completed the next Stage of Godliness! As I have completed Super Saiyan Blue Two!!!"

A Heavenly, Bright Blue, Aura surrounded him as his Hair grew slightly longer and Spikier and his muscles Bulged slightly and his Hair quickly flashed to A Deep Blue as so did his eyes! He had Become SSJB2!!

Vegeku J10: "Hehehe, now I'm ready."

Najimi: "You Fool! I bet You can't even use that Power Correctly!"

Vegeku J10: "You bet?"

Najimi: "Grrrrr!!"

Beerus: "Impressive. Whis why didn't you tell me about this?"

Whis: "I didn't know either Beerus. I guess he's always been training even behind our Backs."

Beerus: "Damn that Fool. I better start training again If I wanna remain on top at this rate."

Vegeku J10: "Well Najimi let's go!"

Najimi: "Fine then but You'll regret it!"