Family Squabbles!!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

The Vinsmoke Brothers Attacked and Jackson easily dodged them without Breaking A Sweat in his Purely drunken State! As they continued to punch and Kick at him he continued to dodge as well as land blows on the Three Brothers making them worry just A Slight bit!

Ichiji: "Good God he's So Fast!"

Niji: "How is he Possibly doing this!?"

Yonji: "He must Know Drunken Wushu!"

Jackson: "Ha! You can't even hit me! You're all just A Bunch of Hic Weaklings!"

He continued to dodge and Dodge before His Drunken State wore off and he was Kicked into A Brick Wall by Yonji!

Jackson: "Ugh, Why Does my Head Hurt? What Did I drink? And why am I fighting these Power ranger Knock off's?"

Sanji: "Oh no! I better step in!"

He then took out A Can with the number 3 on it and it opened up to reveal An Awesome Golden and Black Super JumpSuit and A Magical Girl Transformation!

Sanji: "Vinsmoke Sanji Number #3!"

Jackson: "Wow... So cool..."

Sanji: "Black Leg Style: Diable Jambe!!!"

He coated his leg in Armament Haki and with some rocket Boosters in his Leg He Knocks his three brothers into A Nearby wall as he helped Jackson up!

Sanji: "You okay Man?"

Jackson: "Yep! I can still fight!"

He then slapped his Omnirix and Turned into JackNinja and prepared A Water Shuriken!

Sanji: "Black Leg Style: Bad Manners Kick Course!!"

JackNinja J10: "Kaioken X5!! Water Shuriken!!"

They both Attacked the Vinsmoke Brothers as Sanji threw Flaming, Metal, Kicks at them while Jackson Threw Water Shuriken's at them Cutting at them with Razor sharp Edges!

Sanji: "Black Leg Style: Boar Soup Shot!!"

JackNinja J10: "Water Bullet!!"

He then Lobbed Water Bullets at the Vinsmoke Brothers as Sanji continued to beat the Crap out of them! Sanji would be enough for them to handle but Both of them was too Much! That was Reiju decided to step in to stop the fight! She jumped in the Middle and they all stop hitting Eachother to avoid hitting her!

Sanji/Ichiji/Ninji/Yonji: "Sis what the Hell!?"

Reiju: "You Guys Leave! Tell Father that we Failed to find Sanji!:

Ichiji: "But what about you?"

Reiju: "Tell him I went to go on A Solo Mission and I won't be back for A Long time."

The three brothers thought about it for A Minute before they agreed with her and Left! Then Reiju then Hugged Sanji with Tears in her eyes happy to see him again!

Reiju: "Sanji... I'm so happy to-"

Sanji: "Me too Sis. Me too."

Jackson: "Awww that's so sweet!"

After A Few more Moments Reiju broke the hug and walked over to Jackson nervously blushing as ste held his hands and spoke up!

Reiju: "Look Um... Thank you for being Here for my Brother... You are A True brother to him and... Um... Well this is how I will like to thank you..."

She then Grabbed both sides of his Face and began French kissing him which after A Stage of Shock he joined in!

Sanji:

Jackson: "That was... Amazing... So you love me...?"

Reiju: "Well... I was your fan for the... longest time..."

Jackson: "Well Sanji... Looks like... We're brother's in law now..."

Sanji:

Jackson: "Yep... That's what I expected..."

Reiju: "Don't worry he'll get over it! Now then~"

Sanji: "I'm... I'm gonna walk away now..."

He then walked off to find the rest of his crew as the two Continued to make out!

To Be Continued...