A Big Sequel (I guess...)!!

A/N: A Sequel for @Hexxus-Bitch Because he Requested it and who Am I to say no!

In the middle of The Night, our Protagonistic Hero was Just sleeping in bed when he was Constantly being Poked awake and he was also Mumbling in his sleep about one of his Girls that sounded super Pleasant!

Jackson: "Wow... Yes... Keep doing it... Yeah... Put that Syrup all over my Pancakes... Yeah... Hancock You Beautiful woman who lives in my House... Yeah, Make it extra Maplely Sweet... Zzzz..."

They continued to Poke Him awake!

Jackson: "Zzzzz... Huh? Yeah? Who is it? Is it my Paralysis Demon? I ain't Paralyzed you know so please come back later..."

Hinata: "W-W-We shouldn't W-Wake up him for something this P-Petty..."

18: "Oh Hush now. I'm pretty damn sure he wants to answer The Question."

Jackson: "Oh hey... Hinata... 18... What's up my Party People... What do you need...?"

Hinata: "Um... Y-You, see... Well you know... Um... We need to know... Um... If... Uh..."

18: "Oh Sweet Kami, What the Ninja is asking is that who can eat more Ramen? Because she has the A World record or something but I think with my Much Higher Android Limitations I can easily beat her? What do you think Honey?"

Jackson: "Um... I don't know really... I'm too tired... To help... To Sleepy... Sleepy, Sleepy, Sleepy..."

18: "Hmm... Do you mind if we Raid the Fridge so we can Prove who would be better?"

Jackson: "Huh? Yeah... Sure... Let me sleep... I'm too sleepy..."

18: "Thank you so much, Honey."

Hinata: "T-T-Thank you so very much..."

They then kissed his cheeks, and then left his room where he fell asleep like A Rock!

He was still asleep in bed as the sun shined in his room but he just turned around and tried to go back to A Peaceful sleep!

Jackson: "Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Wait A Second... Did I feed the pets last night? Oh Yeah I did! Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Wait... WHAT DID I TELL THEM LAST NIGHT!?"

He then jumped out of bed and began running around trying to search for the two!

Jackson:

He ran around the Entire Estate at Top speed forgetting that the Omnitrix was A Thing and ran past the Kitchen nearly missing the two but he ran Back, Saw them, And Sighed realized what Had Happened and what is needed to fix it!

Jackson: *Blushing* "H-H-Hey Girls... Um... Looking... Cute..." 

A/N: Images Provided by @Hexxus-Bitch  so ask him any questions

A/N: Images Provided by @Hexxus-Bitch so ask him any questions

18: "I still Lost to her! I mean Is she even Human!?"

Hinata: "Y-Yes... I am most definitely Hu-"

18: "Hush Now."

Hinata: "Eek! Y-Yes Ma'am!"

18: "Well I'm stuffed, to be honest. Hey Honey? Want A Hug?"

His face then turned red as he was considering the offering that 18 presented to him!

Jackson: "U-Um... I-I-I-I-!"

Before he can Finish 18 in Nea Superhuman speeds Grabbed him and pulled him back to the Couch and Began Hugging him! He was Surprised at first being caught completely off guard but then he turned pink snuggling in.

Jackson: 'OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE A CLOUD OD MARSHMALLOWS! SO FREAKING SOFT!'

He Began to Get Drowsy as he was Pinned there!

Hinata: "C-C-Can I H-Hold him?"

18: "Sure. Knock yourself out."

She then passed him over to her!

Jackson: 'OM MY SWEET KAMI SHE'S EVEN SOFTER!"

He Yawned as Sleepiness began to overtake him!

Hinata: "S-Something wrong Jackie?"

Jackson: "Huh? Oh Sorry Barely got any sleep Last night... Yaaaaawwwwn... Sleepy now..."

18: "You can sleep on us if you want."

Jackson: "Hmmm... Fine but then... Sleepy... Then we're going to Melt this fat off... with... Sleepy... Huh? Oh, sorry... We're gonna... SOX... You know what I mean... Ask Ayame... The Shimoneta one...... Zzzzzzzz..."

He then Fell Asleep curled up Like A Cat as later they would solve this problem after Sleep! To be honest it was too comfy!

To Be Continued...