A Thick Android 18 is Cute!!/ Training Time!!

A/N: This Idea was Suggested by Hexxus-Bitch In the last book! So enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Right now in the Shadowbelt Estate Jackson was Training with Sakura and Karin as he dodged their kicks, Punches, and Jutsu as he Returned with his own even trying to Develop new Techniques to fight with!

Sakura: "Water Style: Water Clone Jutsu!!"

Karin: "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!!"

He dodged the Fireball quickly as Sakura through her Water clone at him and he quickly dodged that as well hitting the clone on the Back of the Neck reverting it back into A Puddle of water!

Jackson: "Wow! You girls just keep getting better all of the time

Sakura/ Karin: *Blushing* "T-Thank you Jackson..."

Just then they Lookef over to See A Shadowclone Of Jackson fighting Android 18 who is looking A Bit... Different.

Jackson#2: "Good Job 18! Keep it up!"

18: "Okay... Huff... Just... Puff... Give me A Minute..."

Sakura: "Wow What happened to 18?"

Karin: "She discovered Sweets!"

Jackson: "Yeah, I don't see what the Problem is! I think Thicc Girls can be just as Cute!"

Sakura: "I think she is going to the Bar After this."

Jackson: "The one ran by Marijane and Tifa? Yeah, We'll talk to her about it."

Jackson was at the Bar and he sees Chibiusa, Yachiru, Kanna, and Otama at the Bar being served Milk by the two Bat maids and he walked over and whispered what was happening so they decided to help!

Just then 18 walked into the Room and the little girls Gushed and Clamored around her, hugging her as well!

Yachiru: *Hugging around 18's neck* "Wow, Auntie 18 Your so big!"

Kanna: *Resting her head on 18's belly* "And so Soft."

Otama: *Hugging 18's Arm* And so Squishy!"

18: "Heh, Thanks girls."

She then Looked over at the other three in the room giving her the 'Are you kidding me?' Look!

18: *Sigh* "I know but what did you expect me to do? It my first time actually eating and it was so Good!"

Tifa: "And People say I like Ale too Much..."

Marijane: "18 There is only one way to Solve this!"

Jackson: "Right! We have to go through A Overly complicated 1980's montage with overused music that was Popular at the time!"

18: "Seriously? Is there any option?"

Everyone: "Nope!"

18: "Okay..." :|

Then A Training Montage Happened!

And then About 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later 18 was back to her fit self and now wearing A New Outfit to accentuate this!

18: "Thanks Guys! It feel 10 Times Better Now! Might have even gotten A Few Zenkai boosts along the way!"

Chibiusa: "Awww, I missed Big Auntie 18!"

Kanna: "Yeah, She was the Perfect Bed."

18: "Awww, Don't worry Girls! I'll put the weight back on sometime!"

Yachiru: "Great! And We'll help you lose it all again!"

Otama: "We might get plenty of Training in as well!"

18: "Right!"

Jackson: "Awww Those little girls are just too Sweet for their own Good! I'm also Glad to add 18 to this Harem!"

Marijane/Tifa: "Us too!"

To Be Continued...