Breaking into Nizou's Base!!/ Part 1

3rd Person POV

On an Airship in the Middle of Edo, there was A Massive Steel door that was Constantly being Pounded with Dents appearing on the door as whoever was outside was trying to break it down from the outside!

???: "GRH! GRH! GRH! GRH!"

Gin: "You idiot let me do it!"

Gin then cuts A Massive hole in the door and The Team Which Included Jackson, The Oddjobs, and Wendy peered in!

Humungosaur J10: "I could've done that in just A Few more Punches!"

Gin: "I bet you would."

He then reverts back into his human form and they ran deeper inside the ship and Separated into two Groups of Y/n, Gin, and Shinpachi in one group, and Kagura and Wendy into another group!

Wendy: "Auntie Kagura I'm scared..."

Kagura: "Don't worry Wendy-Nii there is the story of the Lost Little Dragon."

Wendy then had A Happy face as Kagura told her story!

Kagura: "Once there was A Little Dragon who got lost in the woods one day and no one ever found him ever again. The End!"

She then had A Terrified look on her face!

Wendy: "That didn't help at all!"

Just then they were both Shot down by A Gun and they Looked up to see A Cute Blond girl aiming her gun at them!

Kagura: "YOU!"

Matako: "Hello Kagura."

Kagura: "Hello, Matako."

Wendy: "Hello, There you two

Wendy: "Hello, There you two."

Matako: "Well Hello Ms, Gluton. How are you doing?"

Kagura: "Not much better than you Stupid Blonde-Senpai!"

Matako: "Don't make dare put A Bullet right through your heads!"

Wendy: "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT! I'M JUST A LITTLE GIRL!"

???: "She's right. You Must let them Develop First."

Wendy: "D-D-Develop!? W-Who are you!?"

???: "Hello there Little One my Name is Mr. Takechi. So Little Blue-headed girl do you need your daddy?"

 So Little Blue-headed girl do you need your daddy?"

Wendy: "I-I-I need an Adult..."

Takechi: "I am an Adult."

Kagura: "STAY AWAY FROM MY LITTLE NEICE YOU FREAK!!!"

Kagura then stabs him in the shoulder with her Umbrella and Matako began firing Bullets at both of them but Wendy entered her Dragon force mode and Began grabbing the Bullets with her Barehands and flicked them back at Her nearly shooting her down!

Matako: "YOU BITCH!"

Wendy: "Although I hate to say this But...  FUCK YOU YOU LOLI-CON DEGENERATE AND YOU BLONDE PSYCHO!!! Excuse me Please."

The four Warriors continued fighting each other as A Shadow appeared from the top level and jumped into the air swinging his sword down only to be Blocked by Kagura's Umbrella!

Kagura: "YOU!"

???: "Oh hell no, we are not going through this again!"

Wendy: "Now who is this Auntie-Kagura!?"

Kagura: "That's Takasaugi."

Takasugi: "For once Your right Little Kagura but Master won't be happy with your Freinds' presence but you can be of use for us to kill them so we can destroy the world without Interference

Takasugi: "For once Your right Little Kagura but Master won't be happy with your Freinds' presence but you can be of use for us to kill them so we can destroy the world without Interference."

Just then they were wrapped up in Mechanical Tentacles as the Figure with the Pink sword walked out!

Bad Guys: "Lord Nizou!"

They all Bowed before him!

Nizou's sword which was attached to his hand had tentacles that dug into his skin and Flesh as muscles were slightly expanded, as his Iris's were A Redish colored!

Nizou: "Look them up now! I'll deal with the others when they get Here."

To Be Continued...