The Royal Celebration!!/ A Secret Plan!!

3rd Person POV

At Peaches Castle they were holding A Celebration to Celebrate our Hero Saving Peach from being Kidnapped once again! This is different from Peach usually Making Him Cake because she plans to make A Royal Declaration of her love to him!

Of Course Jackson has his own secret Plans which Would conflict with her Own Secret Plans!

Peach: "Okay! Everything is officially Set! My plan will be complete!"

Jackson: "What Plan?"

Peach: "N-Nothing! Did you make sure to invite everyone?"

Jackson: *Smirks* "Yes Princess I did!"

Peach: "Good now I can begin-!"

Just then A Toad Ran into Screaming!

Toad: "PRINCESS! PRINCESS! BOWSETTE'S AIRSHIP IS OUTSIDE THE CASTLE!"

Everyone one there would be Freaking out if they weren't Frozen With Fear!

Peach: "Okay Looks Like my Chance!"

She turned to Jackson and was about to kiss him when...

Bowsette:

Kamek: "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?"

Bowsette: "I was Pissed... Don't judge me... Idiot!"

Peach: "Bowsette!? What the Hell are you doing here!?"

Bowsette: "If you must know I was invited to come here! So Go and Fuck Yourself you Prissy pink loving Princess!"

Peach: "Oh Okay then You Gothic Fire Breathing Dinosuar Bitch!"

Bowsette: *Breathing Fire* "Why you!? I have half A Mind to Turn you into Princess BBQ!"

Jackson: "GIRLS STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!"

Peach/Bowsette: ".... Wat?"

Jackson: "Look I invited her here just so you two Can talk and Stop this petty, Childish,  Feud because I swear I'm getting so tired of  this shit at this point! So the three of us are gonna hang out or else I'm leaving!

Bowsette just Grabbed his Arm and Smiled!

Bowsette: "Well Since I'm around you I don't mind!"

Peach then grabbed his other Arm and smiled!

Peach: "Me too!"

They then turned to Eachother and they had Anime Rivalry Lightning between their eyes that everyone can notice!

Jackson/Kamek: "Oh Brother..."

After A Few Hours of Partying, Drinks, and Lots of Cake The two Women were still Clinging to his side and constantly looked like they were about to fight Eachother until He just sighed and Got up walking off!

Bowsette/ Peach: "W-What are you doing?"

Jackson:

Peach: "Wait! Just let us Talk for A Minute! I'm sure we can sort something out!"

Jackson: "Fine. 5 minutes."

Peach then Dragged Bowsette into A Nearby Room and 5 minutes later they walked back out and Peach Grabbed A Mic smiling!

Peach: "Hello everyone! We have A Big Announcement! After some Talking we decided to come to an Agreement and go into Peace!"

Jackson: "Oh Thank Kami!"

Peach: "Because..."

Peach/Bowsette: "We have our new Boyfriend!! Come up here Jackson!!"

Jackson:

They then Both then Grabbed his Arms and Began dragging him off as he was just blushing!

Peach: "You all just have Fun! We'll just be in the Royal bedchambers for some Fun~"

Bowsette: "Yeah~"

Jackson: *Blushing* "Good Grief..."

Then the three of them had A Long night of... Fun as they Joined his Harem!

To Be Continued...