A Playdate with Auntie Hikage!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was Just Playing Video Games with Chibiusa when they heard A Knock at the door and They Puased the Game for him to get up and Open it to Reveal A Shinobi Friend of his!

Jackson: "Hi Hikage!"

Hikage: "Hello Jackson

Hikage: "Hello Jackson. I request one of your Duaghters."

Jackson: "And Why is that Hikage?"

Hikage: "Katsuragi Said I would be Great Mother If I tried so I decided to try."

Jackson: "Oh Sure! Which one do you want?"

Hikage: "I would like to Request Chibiusa Please."

Chibiusa then got off her Game and Ran over Hugging Hikage's Leg!

Chibiusa: "I can't wait to spend time with you Hikage! You're A lot smarter than Stupid Mommy!"

Hikage: "Heh, Well let's Enjoy the Day then Little Usagi."

Chibiusa: "Okay Then! Bye Daddy!"

She then Hugs his leg before going out with Hikage!

Jackson: "Bye Sweetie!"

As soon as they left he decided to do anything that would keep his mind off worrying about his Baby girl and so he Played Games, Baked Cakes, Cleaned around the Estate and everything in between but he still had trouble keeping off the worry for one of his 2 Future Bio Daughters when he heard another Knock on his door and ran to it to see Hikage Standing there holding A Sleepy Chibiusa in her arms!

Jackson: "Oh Thank Kami your okay! So how was it? Did everything go okay?"

Hikage: "Yeah. We just got Some Icecream, Played at the Park, Went to the Library. Though we had to deal with Some Creep on the way back."

Jackson: "WHAT!?"

Hikage: "Don't worry I was about to kill him myself but A Family Friend Was around and Stepped in."

Meanwhile...

Creep: "PLEASE MAN WHAT ARE YOU!?"

Cell: "The Name is Perfect Cell but Please call me Mr. Perfect Cell. Mwahahahahahaha!!"

Cell: "And no one hurts my Darling Niece on my watch

Cell: "And no one hurts my Darling Niece on my watch."

Creep: "NOOOOOOOOO-!!!"

Cell: "Well that's done

Cell: "Well that's done. Now I think This deserves some Self Congratulatory Gelato."

He then Instantly transmits out of there!

Back At the Estate...

Jackson: "Well good! See you later then I guess!"

Hikage: "First."

Jackson: "Huh?"

She then Grabbed both sides of his face and smashed lips with him as she made A Steamy French Kiss Make out Session with him and he was A slight tinge if Pink before she separates lips with him and hugs him!

Hikage: "I'll see you Later... Jackie~"

She then walked off Swaying her hips before shutting the door as he was just shocked and he heard A Small Yawn and so looked down to see Chibiusa smiling up at him with half sleepy eyes!

Chibiusa: "I love my Auntie Hikage..."

He just smiles in return.

Jackson: "Me too Chibiusa. Me too."

To Be Continued...