Some Big Poke Girl Yuri!!

A/N: Shout out to both Hexxus-Bitch (because I'm really starting to like these Girls Thanks to him) and Math4523   (because we both love Freakin Yuri)! I do not own any of the pictures here!

3rd Person POV

The Yuri couple of the Harem Rosa and Hilda Had went on A Vacation together (Much to Hilda's Chargin) back to Unova which was their Home Region! There were the sights, the Land, the Pokemon and Most definitely the best, the food! Of course, being A Region that deeply resembled New York even with its own huge city, it was A Melting pot of Cultures and even Food, The Most famous of it being The Castelia Cone The Icecream named after the Regions Biggest city!

The twp was Hurrying from Drieftviel city to catch A Train to Nimbasa city and explore some more of their Old Home Region when Rosa's Bike broke and fell to the ground tumbling onto the grass and got up to see her Broke bike with its pair of wheels crushed wheels on the ground!

Rosa: "Geez, Maybe we should lay off the Casteliacones Right Hilda?"

...

Rosa: "Hilda? Hilda You there?"

Hilda: "Yeah... Just gotta... Catch my Breathe... Geez, Maybe You're right... we shouldn't have gotten all of those Castelia cones... But they taste like home... Do you know? But now... We gotta... Take A Break... Gonna fall soon..."

Rosa then turned to Hilda Smirking and Hilda Blushes A Bright pink probably thinking the same thing she is!

Hilda: "W-What are you looking at B-Baka?"

Rosa then smirks and gets up walking towards her!

Rosa: "well, Well, Well I guess my Little Senpai isn't so little anymore~"

Hilda: "R-Rosa I know that Look on your face! Don't you dare do it!"

Rosa: "Oh, Do what? Maybe... Do this?"

She then Leaned over and Grabbed both of Hilda's Boobs squeezing them!

Hilda: "KYYYAH!! P-Please stop!"

Rosa: "Why should I? I love to put my face into Your melons~ Like this~"

She then Smashes her head into Hilda's Cleavage and hugs her to prevent her from escaping!

Hilda: "Rosssssaaaaaaaa!"

Rosa: "Or maybe I could do this~ I love this equally as much~"

She then grabbed her ass and Hilda turned an even brighter shade of Pink as steam shot out of her neck!

Hilda: "R-Rosa...!"

Rosa: "Oh Maybe this is as soft as well~?"

She then Grabbed A Handful of her Belly and Hilda tried shooing her off!

Hilda: "Roooosssssssaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Rosa: "Fine, Fine, Fine I'll finally give up... For now~"

Hilda: "Eep!"

Rosa: "Well Let's Just walk then! By the time we make Drieftviel city we should be there by Nightfall and melt most of this fat off!"

Hilda: "Thank God. I do feel like Having A Castaliacone though..."

Rosa: "Fine we both get one more but then we go cold turkey! At least until we go back to Unova someday."

Hilda: *Mummering* "And that's why I love you~"

Rosa: "what was That~?"

Hilda: "N-Nothing! I said Nothing!"

Rosa: "Alright my Small Sempai~ Just keep saying that~"

To Be Continued...