Jackson Vs Najimi!!/ The Ultimate Stalemate!!

3rd Person POV

Kumagawa: "GAH!!!"

Kumagawa was Punched in the Gut before being thrown to the ground as he was then kicked in the ribs possibly cracking one or two on one strike! His Assaulter was Najimi and she was completely Steamrollering him with her All of her Multitude of Abnormal Powers and Skills!

Najimi: "I wanna hear it!"

Kumagawa: "Ack! No!"

Najimi: "Come on I'm at Half-Mast! I want to No! I need this!"

Kumagawa then Reaches into his pocket and fishes out his Middle finger flipping her the bird!

Kumagawa: "Here... You Can Have This Instead... Hahaha- AGH!!!"

She then Kicked him in The Gut and slammed his head into the ground while Snarling!

Najimi: "Kuma My Friend. I'm quickly losing my Fucking Patience."

Kumagawa: "Yeah, Me too- GAH!!!"

Najimi: "Don't you dare make me crack your skull to make A Brain Omelette!"

Kumagawa: "So... Don't do drugs?"

Najimi: "..."

Kumagawa: "..."

Najimi: "..."

She then Kicks him in the face!

Najimi: "I really hate you, you Cheeky Shrimp Bastard!"

Before she can Punch him again Jackson got in the way and Blocked her punch with the Most Disinterested Look on his face ever!

Najimi: "Are you Jackson?"

Jackson: "Yes."

Najimi: "Wow, So you are the greatest Hero in the universe! The God! The King of Heroes! The Man who can compete with the Gods! The-"

Jackson: "Oh Yeah Baby work the Shaft!"

Najimi: "W-What!?"

Jackson: "Oh Sorry I like to dirty talk when someone is SUCKING MY DICK! Please continue."

Najimi: "O-Okay... Now I am Najimi Ajimu."

Jackson: "And I'm Carman Santiago! Guess where I am!?"

Najimi: "I'm being Serious.,"

Jackson: "And So Am I. and I'm failing at at. and I am so sorry about that but I can't because I Just want to Hang out with My girlfriends and now I have to deal with this Little bitch who acts like She wants to their alchoihalic's Father's Attention!"

Najimi then Points her Gun at him as he Pointed A Ki blade at her both at each other Faces!

Jackson: "Grab Daddy Another Beer would Ya?"

10 Minutes of Fighting Later Presented by Chibi Najimi wearing Chibi Kumagawa like A Scarf!

They Both Stood there Panting as Their Clothes were Torn and there were Scratches and Bruises all over bvb their Bodies as they were both in A Bit of A Stalemate and they Looked at Eachother with Looks of Tired Agreement!

Jackson: "You wanna continue this tomorrow?"

Najimi: "Yeah, Definitely."

He then Grabs Kumagawa and throws him over his Shoulder!

Jackson: "See you later You crazy Bitch."

Najimi: "You too, You Heroic Bastard." See you tomorrow!"

Jackson: "You too!"

They then left to do their own thing!

To be Continued...