Vocaloid Concert!!/ Part 2!!

3rd Person POV

Let's be Honest Here! Jackson was Giddy as Hell meeting his favorite Idols and He Just had to Get their Autographs and all that! He was Basically jumping in his seat as he had A Huge grin plastered on his face as he was surrounded by the Famous Vocaloids!

Miku: "He's A Real Big Fan Huh?"

Luka: "Atleast He's A Cute one though!"

Jackson: *Intense Squealing*

Rin: "Hey Len! Go Slap him!"

Len: "why would I?"

Rin: "You'll gain the Power to lick your own Elbow!"

Len: "Hell Yeah!!"

He then Ran over and Bitchslapped Jackson and without missing A Beat he slaps him right back without ever Changing the Expression on his Face!

Rin: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Len: "Totally... Worth it..."

Gumi: "Hey Rin wanna see what else You're You're brother will do for Stupid Stuff?"

Rin: "As Always Gumi! As always."

Haku: "Hey! Hic! Keep your shit down! Hic! We're having A Drinking contest over here! Hic! So be Quiet!"

Meiko: "Yeah... Hic! I feel so... Hic! Drinky! Hahahaha...!"

Teto: "Oh boy! They're drunk Again!"

Gumi: "What do you mean? You can't even touch Alcohol!"

Teto: "I AM 31 AND YOU SHALL RESPECT ME AS SUCH!"

Gumi: "Okay Kid!"

Teto: "Stop calling me A Kid!"

Gumi: "Hey we got A Kid over here! Anyone missing A kid!? We got one kid over here!"

Teto: "Stop it! Stop calling me A Damn Kid!"

Gumi: "We got Kids! Kids half off at isle 12! Anyone want A Half off Kid!? Going once! Going twice! Going three times! Really!? No!? Already we got A Frew kid if anyone wants one! Right here!"

Teto: "GRRRRRRR!"

Yu: "Hmmm... Hey! Mind If I talk to you Ladies for A Second?"

Vocaloid girls: "Sure!"

She then took Them all outside of the Room into the Hallway to talk!

They all then walked back in and stood in front of Jackson!

Jackson: "What is I-?"

Miku then cut him off by kissing him and each of the Vocaloid girls took their Turns and He was just bright pink and Stunned!

Miku: "So will you accept us?"

Jackson:

Let's just say he was over the Moon and they were A Part of the Harem for now on!

To Be Continued...