A Succubus on the Hunt!!

3rd Person POV

After that whole Fight between Blitzo and Verosika, They were now having another meeting as Loona was Manning the Phone, and Jackson decided to take A Shower in the Office Communal Shower to get all of that Sweat off since of course, Hell was Hot as... Well Hell!

While he was taking his shower The door Opened and Versoika walked in wearing Nothing but A Towel not really Paying attention that this was the Guys Showers! As she was Placing her Loofa, Shampoo, and Towels down, He stopped his shower and walked out, and was about to put his towel on When he freaked out seeing Verosika!

Jackson: "KYYA! Verosika!"

Verosika: *Blushing* "It's the Real thing...~"

Jackson: "Huh? AH!"

Jackson: "Huh? AH!"

He then wrapped A Towel around his waist and tried to walk around her but Verosika just took her Towel off and Pinned him to the wall in the Cicada Position like A True Predator she was!

Jackson: "U-Um... are You Okay... Verosika?"

Verosika: "Oh My You're just so Innocent aren't you? That's just too cute! I wanna Make Love to you, You know~"

Jackson: "Meep."

Verosika: "Yeah, I know. Just Imagine it as the two of us bonding together with us melding flesh together~"

Jackson: *Blushing* "Y-Y-Yeah, I see... Well, you see that's not going to work because... Um... I rather go on A Date first before just doing... That!"

Verosika: "Heh, Too cute~ You know we could do it in other ways Like I can Suck on Your dick, Give you A Boob Job, Or we can even cement the deal by Getting your Name Tattooed on myself~ I was thinking of my Inner thigh so every time we do it you can see it~"

Jackson: 'God Please save me...'

Just then there was A Banging on the door and They could tell who it was!

Blitzo: "Are you Okay in there!? Loonie smelled that something bad was going down in there! Is it that Mega-Bitch!?"

Jackson: 'Or Blitzo that's good too...'

Verosika: "Oh Great well he Just ruined it..."

Just then the door was Busted in and Blitzo already had His Gun drawn!

Blitzo: "What the Hell are you doing To my future son in Law you STD Ridden Semen Bag!? Get Your Clothes on and Get the Hell out!"

Verosika: "Oh Please Your Just Jealous That he's far bigger than you."

Blitzo: "Jack Don't you ever let her access any of your Holes! Satan knows what she's gonna do to you!"

Verosika: "Oh sit on A Dick!"

Blitzo: "Well You... You... Sit on A... Fuck you!"

Verosika then got her Towel on and then left as Blitzo checked upon him!

Blitzo: "Hey! Hey! Are you Okay? Are you okay!?"

Jackson: "I think I may have been disturbed..."

Blitzo: "Oh Thank fucking good I thought she may have fucked you Good! Now get Your shower because We'll be sending you back to the Living world soon!"

He then Pats his back before leaving!

Jackson: "Thank you, Blitzo..."

To Be Continued...,