Jackdrioid's Collection of Shorts 23!!/ The Megumin Edition!!

Jackson's "Meat Sword"!!

It was early in the Morning and Aqua was laying on the couch watching Saturday Morning TV Cartoons when Jackson ran in Pissed as he started yelling at Aqua which she paid no attention to being Too tired for any BS This soon in the morning and she finally caught on to what he was saying!

Jackson: "Aqua!? Where the fuck is Megumin!?"

Aqua: "I don't know. Why ask?"

Jackson: "Why ask? WHY ASK!? She wrote this on my abs while I was Asleep with A Goddamn Sharpie!"

Aqua: "So?"

Jackson: "SO!?"

He then removed his white shirt and revealed the words "His Meat Sword" etched onto his Abs with An arrow pointing down to his Nether regions all with A Fine Point Sharpie!

Aqua: "Heh."

Jackson: "Don't you dare Laugh!"

Megumin then walking by!

Megumin: "Alright guys I'm gonna practice my explosion Magic!"

Jackson: "MEGUMIN!!!"

Megumin: "YIKES!"

She then ran out with him following closely behind as Aqua continued sitting there just watching TV In her Pajamas!

Aqua: "Maybe I should get some Cereal... No... Too Lazy..."

Megumin Vs Yunyun: Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Yunyun: "Megumin are you sure are you wanna do it? I mean It seems risky and-"

Megumin: "I don't care Big Boobs! We're doing it now! Now let's do this!"

Yunyun: "Alright, Alright, Whatever you say..."

They then raised both of their hands into the air and swung their fists down as Megumin has A Superiorly smugged look on her face!

Megumin/Yunyun: "Rock, Paper, Scissor, Shoe!"

They swung their hands down and Megumin won with A Rock!

Megumin: "Hahahaha! I win! Now Take Your skirt off!"

Yunyun: "Fine... Let's go again."

They then did it again and Megumin won again and Yunyun realized something was Off! Like Megumin's hands changed at the last split second!

Yunyun: "Hey! You're cheating!"

Megumin: "No I'm Not!"

Yunyun: "Yes, You are! You using A Luck spell! Now take your clothes off!"

Megumin: "No!"

They then began fighting each other and ripping each other clothes off until they were both on the ground Laying in the Nude!

Jackson then walked up to them and he Looked confused As Fuck!

Jackson: "I'm not sure if I wanna know."

To Be Continued...