J10 vs Vali: Requiem!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson and Vali stood in front of Eachother outside of School grounds just waiting for Eachother to throw the first punch and they just stared at Eachother's Soul ready to make sure to see the others first move! Vali was in his Divider Gear Armor and Jackson was just waiting to Slap that Omnitrix!

Jackson: "..."

Vali: "..."

Jackson: "..."

Vali: "..."

Jackson: "So are we gonna Fight or what?"

Vali: "Fine then!"

Vali charges at him and he Punched our hero in the chest making him cough up some blood before he roundhouse kicks him in the Face sending him flying into the Air!

Vali: "HAHAHAHAHA!! You're not so tough now are you Shadowbelt!?"

Jackson: "This Means War!!"

He then Slapped his Omnitrix and he Turns into Buuson!

Buuson J10: "Buuson!!!"

Vali: "Um... Hi...!"

Buuson J10: "Hehehehe... BRING ME VALI!!!"

He then Charges at Vali and Grabbed him before he flew off and he rips off his Helmet before he Started Curb Stomping him to the ground leaving A Large Crater on the ground!

Vali: "Okay! That's it! Divide!!"

He then divided him in half and he just regenerated the bottom half of his Body and continued Curb stomping him!

Vali: "Would- GAH - You - GUAH - Please- AAGH - Fucking- ACK - Stop - GACK!!!"

Buuson J10: "You just shut your Face Vali!!!"

Vali: "Divi- GAH!!!"

He then Grabs his Guantlet and crushes his hand!

Buuson J10: "I said Shut your face Vali!!!"

He then continued to Curb Stomp him as he ripped the Wings off his Armor and Vali then was able to Kick him off to get away before A Stopping to tell him something!

Vali: "Ouch... That Hurts..."

Buuson J10: "SIRIS METEOR BASH!!!"

Vali: "OH N-!!!"

He then Body Slamm's Vali into the Pavement before turning back into his Human form and walking away!

Jackson: "Like I said... Puny God."

Vali: "Ouch..." *Whiney Squealing noise*

To be Continued...