Ochaco's Trip to the Space Center!!

3rd Person POV

Today was another date and It was with the Teen Hero Uravity also known as Ochaco Urakara and he was going to take her out on A Date to the Local Space center because of the whole Anti-Gravity theme! They were walking together Holding hands after getting their Tickets and I guess now is the time to discuss Outfits!

Ochaco wore A Black Spaghetti Strap Tank top and the Sweatpants from her School Training uniform that was Blue with white Lines, with some White sneakers, and her Nails Pained Pink and A Pink panda Hair clip in her hair!

Our Hero wore some Basketball Pants, A Black Shirt, His Iconic Green Jacket, and some white sneakers as well!

Ochaco: "I'm really happy that we can come here! I've been waiting forever just for A Reason to come here!"

Jackson: "Hey Anything for you Ochaco! You are the cutest Hero Imaginable!"

 Ochaco Blushed as she held his hand tighter and he Kissed her Cheek only to serve as to worsen her Blush!

They then started Visiting some of the Exhibits of the Space center such as The Spaceship Replicas, The Samples of Moon rocks, The Rover Models, and even some of the interactive Exhibits such as Simulations, A Space station Builder, and even A Spacepod replica with Multiple Buttons and A Simulation Mode!

As they were Looking around A Little girl Lost her Balloon and Jackson was about to Use the Omnitrix but Ochaco stopped him and she spoke up!

Ochacho: "Let me do it! I can float up there and Back down!"

Jackson: "Are you sure about that? I mean You'd probably get sick."

Ochacho: "I can do this!"

Jackson: "Right!"

She then touched her own shoulder and she started floating towards the Balloon as he Pushed her in the direction of the Balloon and she curled up into A Ball of Kawaii!

She floated up and Grabbed the String on the Balloon before she slowly floated back down trying not to get sick the entire time and as soon as she landed she gave the Balloon to the little girl!

Little Girl: "Thank You, Miss!"

She then Hugged Ochaco before running over to her parents and they both smiled!

Ochaco: "Awww, That was so sweet!"

Jackson: "Yeah, You wanna go get something to eat next?:

Ochaco: "Yeah but I'm Feeling A Bit queasy Now so Please maybe in the Bit..."

Jackson: "Awww, of course! Maybe I'll help you!"

She then picked her up Bridal style and continued on their date!"

To Be Continued...