Medaka has Siblings!?/ Trolling from N!!

3rd Person POV

Medaka, Akune, Mogana, Kumagawa, and Jackson were in the Clubroom doing some Paperwork as per Usual asides from just helping people who need it but there are currently no requests so it's just Paperwork now! And As they did their Paperwork A Student came in with A large Box with some Papers to sign!

Student: "Package for Kuronami!"

Medaka: "My sister, My Brother, Or me?"

Student: "Yes."

Medaka then Kicks him out of the classroom!

Student: "AH! FUCK!"

Medaka: "Freaking Smartass."

She then takes the box and puts it on the counter!

Jackson: "Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! You have SIBLINGS!?"

Medaka: "Yep! I have an older brother and sister!"

Jackson: "Are they... Anything... Like you...?"

Medaka: "My Sister wears Bandages over her face and My Brother is an Incestual Perv. What do you think?"

Jackson: "Welp I think I got another Pervert on my Hit List."

Kumagawa: "W-What are you looking at me for?"

Medaka then Opened up the Box and there was A Note inside!

N: "Dear, Medaka Box club, Your Member Kumagawa has Beaten me and Sealed me For too long! I hope you enjoy this Present and have A Nice day! Signed, N!"

Just then the Dye Pack Exploded in all over them painting the entire room Rainbow!

Everyone: "..."

Medaka Just crumpled up her Paper in anger!

Medaka: "Akune. Get My siblings. This Means War."

Akune: "Y-Y-Y-Yes Ma'am!"

Akune then went to get Medaka's Siblings!

Jackson: "Should we be expecting Anything dangerous about your siblings?"

Medaka: "Just try not to Pissing my Sister off and We'll all be Good!"

Jackson: "Got it!"

Later Presented by Chibi Medaka Doing that Cup stacking thing perfectly!

Medaka's Sister Youka had arrived first and she Looked like A Slighty Older, Far Grumpier version of Her with shorter Hair!

Youka: "Hello Medaka. Is this your little Boyfriend?"

Medaka: "yes meet my Jackie! Jackie meet Youka!"

Jackson: "Um... Hello..."

Youka: "Do Anything to my sister and I'll do the same thing to you 10 fold."

Jackson: "Okay."

He then began to shower Medaka full of Love and Affection!

Medaka: "Awww, Jackie~"

Jackson: "How about now?"

Youka Just Blushed before turning away!

Youka: *Blushing* "S-S-Shut up Baka...!"

Medaka: "Now I wonder where Maguro I- KYYYAH!!"

Maguro: "Ah, Sis Your Boobies are still as soft as ever!"

Medaka: "GET OFF ME YOU PEVERT!!!"

Kumagawa: "HEY! THOSE BOOBIES ARE MINE!"

Maguro: "NO! I'M HER BROTHER SO THEIR MINE!"

Jackson then wacks both perverts over the head!

Jackson: "THEIR NEITHER OF YOURS YOU BORDERLINE SOCIOPATHIC PERVERTS!!!"

Maguro/Kumagawa: 

They then fall down Knocked out!

Medaka: "So do either of you two know about This N Person or what It could stand for?"

Maguro then Gets up!

Maguro: "OH! OH! OH! I KNOW! I KNOW!"

Medaka: "What is it?"

Maguro: "Note!"

Everyone: :/

Youka then Kicks him right between the legs sending him going down again!

Youka: "You fucking Idiot!"

Maguro: "Sorry..."

Medaka: "Yep! That's my family for ya!"

Meanwhile, someone who was in the Flask Plan Laboratories was Watching them from behind A Screen Like the Troll she was!

???: "Hahahahaha! You fools! Since you Reformed that Fucking Idiot Kumagawa his seal was weakened and I was able to escape! And I shall take over this school! And then the world! Then- Um..."

???:

???: "Man being Trapped in there really short-circuited all the wrong wires! But you all Rue the day! So said Najimi! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, Now I gotta get some Water now my Throat's Pretty fucking Dry!"

To Be Continued...