The Ichikaru Ramen Eating Contest!!/ The Odd Jobs Team!!

3rd Person POV

Today was A Beautiful day outside in Japan as Ichikaru Ramen was Holding A New Contest to Promote their Business! Of course, It was A Ramen eating Contest, and People from across the Local Area had gathered to see how much Ramen they can stomach!

Jackson was walking through the Crowd walking up to see the Signup Booth where Ayame was manning the stand and right after he signed He Felt A Hand on his shoulder and Immeaditly Grabbed the Hand throwing the owner over his shoulder and onto the ground!

???: "GAH! Son of A Bitch why!?"

Jackson: "Wait! Gin you're here?"

Gin: "No It's the Prime Minister of Atlantis; Yes it's me!!"

Gintoki Sakata (Boss of the Oddjob Team/ Freelance Samurai/ Has A Massive Sweettooth)!!

Jackson: "What are you doing here? You gonna Join the Ramen eating contest?"

Gin: "Nope not enough sugar so it's not for me. Tell me when there's A Funnel cake eating contest."

Jackson: "So Where's Shinpachi?"

Shinpachi: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Shinpachi was then Flown into Gin as they both Crashed into the Ground with A Loud thud!

Jackson: "Oh so there he is."

Shinpachi (Teen Virgin/ Wants to learn how to be A Samurai/ The Voice of Reason)!!

Gin: "Damnit Shinpachi why?"

Shinpachi: "A Girl seemed interested in me before her Massive Boyfriend showed up and Yeeted me into you..."

Gin: "Damn Teenage Hormones..."

Jackson: "Say where's Kagura?"

Kagura: "I'm right here Jackson-Nee!"

Kagura then appeared teleporting on top of him smiling and Hugging him!

Kagura (Cute Alien Girl/ Super Strong/ Loves to eat/ Also Loves to sing)!!

Jackson: "Hey Kagura how are you doing?"

Kagura: "I'm doing Great Jackson-Nee! I'm gonna join the Eating contest so I can eat as Much as I want and win the prize money for the Oddjobs!"

Jackson: "Cool! Me too! I'm gonna donate it to my favorite charity if I win!"

Gine: "What is that?"

Jackson: "It's A Charity for the conservation of Pandas! I know that may sound stupid but God I love them so much! They're just too cute and Cuddly! One I know is pretty damn Bratty but since she was raised in an environment where Panda's are treating like Royalty Just for Sex I can't blame her!"

Gine: "I'll be honest you got me in the first Half but now you made it sound weird."

Ayame: "Contestants Please line up to your Assigned seat as the Ramen eating contest is about to begin!"

Jackson/Kagura: "Oh Great! Hope you do Good! Thanks!"

Shinpachi: "Kagura is totally gonna win."

Gine: "She damn better! I Betted 20,000 Yen on her to win!"

Shinpachi: "What?"

Gine: "What?"

3 Hours Later!

The Contest had Just ended as everyone was shocked by the results! You see It was neck and Neck for Jackson and Kagura until the timer ended and they both won with River 500 bowls eaten each! It was actually crazy!

Ayame Handed them both 25,000 Yen each and A Trophy they can share as Kagura noticed that photos were about to be taken of them so she grabbed his face and Began kissing him as pictures were being taken before she broke the kiss and smiled!

Jackson: "W-What?"

Kagura: "For the Memories Jackson Nee-San! Would you like to go on A Date Later? Please?"

He then smiled looking at her adorable face you can't ever say no to!

Jackson: "Sure Kagura. Sure."

Kagura: "Yay!!"

Kagura then Hugged him as 

Shinpachi: "You know what? I'm happy for her."

Gine: "Me too but I'm also Pissed because I think I lost 10,000 Yen!"

Shinpachi: "What?"

Gine: "What?"

To Be Continued...