Breaking into Nizou's Base!!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

While Kagura and Little Wendy were being Captured Jackson, Gin, and that Teen Virgin-

Shinpachi: "HEY! DON'T CALL ME A VIRGIN!"

Okay sorry! That Nerd who couldn't get A Girlfriend-!"

Shinpachi: "STOP THAT!"

Stop What?

Shinpachi: "THAT! I HATE IT WHEN THE WRITER HIMSELF TREATS ME LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT AND-!"

Gin then wacks him over the head with the hilt of hIs Blade and grabbed him by his ear dragging him across the cold, steel, floor!

Shinpachi: "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Gin: "Stop Arguing with the Damn Writer Shinpachi! That's going to get us Nowhere. How is it going, Jackson?"

Jackson who was in his Wildmutt form was trying to get the scent of anyone and when he finally picked up A Scent he started Growling!

Gin: "What is it, Boy!? Something Bad!?"

Just then out of the Darkness something jumped at Jackson and began playfully nibbling at him and wagging its Tail as he Began to Play as well as the three realized who it was!

Gin/Shinpachi: "Sadaharu!?"

It was Kagura's Giant pet dog Sadaharu who had seemed to deliver A Grim Message like the Good Boi he was!

Gin: "What is it, Boy!? Has Kagura stuck in the Well again!?"

Shinpachi: "Is she in A House fire!?"

Sadaharu then began yapping and barking like A Tiny toy dog and Jackson Began to Pick up on it and was able to relay the message when he turned back into his human form!

Jackson: "Guys! Kagura and Wendy got Captured!"

Shinpachi: "So how do you think Nizou is gonna survive this one? Boss?"

Gin:

Kagura and Wendy sat in A Cell chained to the wall and they were just waiting to be saved!

Kagura: "Are you sure he'll save us Wendy-Nee?"

Wendy: "Trust me he's gonna show up in I guess... 5... 4... 3... 2..."

Just then Takechi was thrown into the cell knocking it down as Wargreymon J10, Gin, And Shinpachi came running!

Wendy: "1."

Wargreymon: "ALRIGHT WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY BABY GIRL!?"

Kagura: "Jackson-Nii!!!"

Wendy: "Daddy!!!"

Wargreymon J10: "GIRLS!!"

The three then began hugging each other and Jackson then walked over to Tackechi by the head and began smiling at him!

Wargreymon J10: "Any Ideas on how we should despise od this Child Predator?"

Takechi: "Hey!! The Word is Loli-Con and- GUAH!!"

He then began squeezing his head!

Wargreymon J10: "Shut up Pervert."

Wendy: "Oh, Oh! I may have an idea!"

She then began to whisper in his ear and he turned to Tackechi!

Wargreymon J10: "Welp, Looks like your Fucked out of Luck Pal."

Takechi: "Meep."

They then stuffed him into an Oil Barrel, welding it shut, and they Kicked him off the ship sending him flying down to the ground!

That was one down and 3 More to Go! Let the Battle go On!

To Be Continued...